Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's one of the worst things you've done?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
When I was 5 or 6 I pushed a girl down a flight of stairs at school.

I have very, very few memories from that age, but I vividly remember shoving her full force and her crying after she hit the bottom.

It was a horrible thing to do. I don't even know why I did it. She was a nice, pleasant girl - when my family moved house shortly afterwards she made a card for me.

Nothing, that's the problem.

=
It was a horrible thing to do. I don't even know why I did it. She was a nice, pleasant girl - when my family moved house shortly afterwards she made a card for me.

>She was a nice, pleasant girl.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Nice try, FBI.

Dont even want to recall all the cringey shit ive been with foids tbh...makes me want to sui instantly

Bullying weak defenseless autistic kids back in old school. I felt bad for it. Hope there was a way to go back and apology.

I ask for the forgiveness from the lord himself.

at 12 I made fun of a classmate whose parents were giong to divorce.
I threatened him to tell it to the whole class, he started crying and I felt like I shit.

Pirated 30 year old games.

I was having a particularly bad day and I remember a kid came up to me. I was a rude cunt to him and I think I made him cry.

Felt terrible for it a few days after tbh..

be alive as an ugly male
I was having a particularly bad day and I remember a kid came up to me. I was a rude cunt to him and I think I made him cry.

Felt terrible for it a few days after tbh..

If he was good looking it was justified.

I've send to jail but I dont consider it was a bad thing, I got into fights necesarry and unnecesarry. That's how I grew up. whatever,what I consider as bad is I used to bully some kids in school and now I feel bad abou it. I was totally autistic but I regret it

I made this thread a week ago and it got deleted. The worst thing I've done is kick my neighbour girls knee really hard.

My life is boring. So nothing

Worst thing i did was get (((jewed))) by society and rot and wage cuck way below my means

I made this thread a week ago and it got deleted. The worst thing I've done is kick my neighbour girls knee really hard.
I remember you saying that. Were you given a reason why it was deleted? Don't understand why it was.

parents created me to suffer

oh whoops thought it said worst thing thats done to you

The reason was "bait" I'm not sure what that means.
FFS. I had a thread entitled "In what ways have you won/lost the genetic lottery?" deleted because it was deemed "brag bait". How it can be considered "brag bait" is beyond me - saying you're tall or slim is hardly the same thing as describing graphic sexual exploits.

Pulling my sister's hair when she didn't want to play with me (we were kids)

Pulling my sister's hair when she didn't want to play with me (we were kids)
Based.

Glad I don’t have a sister tbh. Must be ultra suifuel.

killed the president

Based.

Glad I don’t have a sister tbh. Must be ultra suifuel.
She's had multiple boyfriends for the last ten years.
My whole family have been looking at me really dissapointed.
My fucking grandmother tried to physically assault me because I am not working and don't have a girlfriend

Nothing, i'm a weak beta.

saying you're tall or slim is hardly the same thing as describing graphic sexual exploits.
Yeah saying you're tall or slim should be allowed. But it depends on how you're saying it. It's hard to see what the intention behind a text message is. My intention is never to brag.

I make fun of my sisters chad husband for having dead parents, drew an upside down cross on a statue of jesus at a nearby church, bullying autistic kids at school

Ive never felt bad about anything tbh

Nothing, unlike chad I’m not a sociopath.

Pushed a kid in a mud puddle in elementary school.