Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's more valuable while you are young: a wife or money?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Honestly.

I feel like if you are young (by that, I mean like 36 or younger) and single, you have a lot of potential / free time to earn good money, with multiple ways to do so (professional field, start a business, writing books, investments, saving up money for collecting things that will go up in value, etc.). Especially if you have a beans and rice, rice and beans lifestyle.

After you get a wife though, that all changes with paying for your children and their accessories, paying for your wife (chances are great she won't be making as much as you do), etc.

The "benefit" you get from this is supposedly intimacy and passing on your genetics. But here's the other side:
More often than not, she's leeching off of you while you betabuxmaxx, only giving you starfish sex every once in a while; honestly, wouldn't it make more sense at that point to wait until you come up with massive wealth and financial stability over a period of 10-15 years, and THEN betabux / pass on your genetics? Plus, your marketability skyrockets if you become wealthy, not only because older men are inherently more attractive to women, but because she'll be able to have a more lavish lifestyle.

Your kid has an increased risk of autism, yeah, but that correlation has not been proven as causal.

Sure, some people may judge you. But honestly, society would judge you more harshly for being poorer and having a betabuxxing wife, once they can figure out the truth of that relationship.

Probably a loyal and caring wife because you can still be rich and miserable while a lot of people in poor areas can still have a sense of gratification.

I'd actually say a wife since that motivates men way more than money at least nowadays.

Depends, I’d choose a loyal gigastacy over money.

If you're good looking and feel satisfied with yourself, money. Otherwise a foid is mandatory to feel whole.

Probably a loyal and caring wife because you can still be rich and miserable while a lot of people in poor areas can still have a sense of gratification.

Honestly though, will you ever get a loving and caring wife? Maybe. But honestly, if she's more financially dependent on you, she's more likely to be loving and caring, even if ultimately it's larping.

I mean, Donald Trump's wife is 24 years younger ffs. You likely won't be a billionaire, but still.

Money is cope

Money is cope
Because you hate yourself and no money can improve upon it to a degree worth shit. Chad can improve his already perfect life substantially with good money, keep coping.

definitely a loyal wife, though I would highly prefer her to be gigastacy.

In my current state though give me all the money in the world.

The redpilled me would have said money. But the current blackpilled me says women. I would rather be a middle class chad with a loyal and loving wife. Moneymaxxing simply cannot fill the void. You can only buy more copes but the core thing you are coping for is still there.

A loyal wife is much harder to find, while money is much easier to acquire through various ways.

Because you hate yourself and no money can improve upon it to a degree worth shit. Chad can improve his already perfect life substantially with good money, keep coping.
You seem upset. Did I struck a nerve? Keep coping with money
54491d51eab8ea9c4430ae5a

You seem upset. Did I struck a nerve? Keep coping with money
54491d51eab8ea9c4430ae5a
No, you didn't actually. I know money is cope for me and my fellow truecels, and I tried to inform you why. Zuck is ultra subhuman, hence his wealth does not matter. I could give a shit about money in my case, won't help me any.

Money is good when it's not trying to patch a black hole in your psyche is all I'm saying, your attitude that money doesn't matter is a cope in itself, all that matters at the root is how you look and as a result of that, how you feel. If you don't hate yourself money will be the greatest blessing imaginable, at least for a while until the hedonic treadmill puts the brakes on it.

Keep coping with your implicit foid worship though you fucking cuck.

No, you didn't actually. I know money is cope for me and my fellow truecels, and I tried to inform you why. Zuck is ultra subhuman, hence his wealth does not matter. I could give a shit about money in my case, won't help me any.

Money is good when it's not trying to patch a black hole in your psyche is all I'm saying, your attitude that money doesn't matter is a cope in itself, all that matters at the root is how you look and as a result of that, how you feel. If you don't hate yourself money will be the greatest blessing imaginable, at least for a while until the hedonic treadmill puts the brakes on it.

Keep coping with your implicit foid worship though you fucking cuck.

"implicit foid worship"?

Maybe you should take your meds, son.

"implicit foid worship"?

Maybe you should take your meds, son.
Yeah, foid overvaluation is cope for deprived subhumans. Foids are an insignificant pleasure and distraction among many for Chad and Chadlites, they laugh at you considering them as anything above a living fleshlight.

I actually did, just like an hour ago. Thanks for the concern.

Yeah, foid overvaluation is cope for deprived subhumans. Foids are an insignificant pleasure and distraction among many for Chad and Chadlites, they laugh at you considering them as anything above a living fleshlight.

I actually did, just like an hour ago. Thanks for the concern.
Sure all the greatest world leaders who had wives were just beta simps.

Sure all the greatest world leaders who had wives were just beta simps.
Many of them without any doubt, anyone in particular you are referring to? I'd add that having a wife for appearance sake is a thing, regardless of what is going on behind closed doors. Just lol.

((Money)) will only get you so far. Yes you must have your basic needs met to be able to be happy, but after that it starts to become meaningless. You see so many so many rich people having the next best thing, the nicest clothes, Drug use, any way they can spend money to bring a moment of excitement but that burns out fast. Who do you think is truly happier, that person that has alot of shit, or the one that needs little?
Why is it that whenever I went to the villages in Europe I saw far more people smiling laughing and living in the moment. Elderly couples that looked very content, even though their house was several hundred years old?
Ofcourse I would take a fucking wife over any of ((their)) money. But in the life I live in the west with the type of women that live in the west the next best thing for men like you and me is to spend money to COPE. And to travel. That is what I want to do, I still have some hope that perhaps in another country I will come across people untouched by this degenerate system.

because older men are inherently more attractive to women
Cope. Foids will admit anonymously they're also pedos, age is important, very important, sorry oldcel, but i wont let anyone bluepill me on that

Many of them without any doubt, anyone in particular you are referring to? I'd add that having a wife for appearance sake is a thing, regardless of what is going on behind closed doors. Just lol.
Imagine how many layers of cope you need to think only simps want to have a LTR

Imagine how many layers of cope you need to think only simps want to have a LTR
Not as many as you need to brainwash yourself into believing foids can be loving and loyal for anything other than selfish reasons. Strategical partnerships is one thing, I'm not actually against that. If you genuinely require a foid to give your life meaning that just means you are dissatisfied with yourself at the base level, you are seriously coping hard if you cant accept that basic fact.

Cope. Foids will admit anonymously they're also pedos, age is important, very important, sorry oldcel, but i wont let anyone bluepill me on that

It's a single study, but here:

I'm also not an oldcel, I'm early-mid 20s.

Typically, financial capital goes up in age for men, and financial capital is a factor which creates "desirability" for women.

In major American cities, including New York, Boston, Seattle, and Chicago, desirability hits a maximum of late 40s, for one reason alone: financial capital.

Men don't care about financial capital for women at all, and desirability of women hits its peak around 18-20 years old, and then steadily declines over time.

Last edited:
Not as many as you need to brainwash yourself into believing foids can be loving and loyal for anything other than selfish reasons. Strategical partnerships is one thing, I'm not actually against that. If you genuinely require a foid to give your life meaning that just means you are dissatisfied with yourself at the base level, you are seriously coping hard if you cant accept that basic fact.
lol some holes get completely crushed when Chadrone leave them for another one. Some never get over their exes. But whatever helps you cope boyo.

Not if you betabux, which if you are a subhuman, is your only option.
This forum, talks about females' inherent nature, and money is not a genetic trait, therefore they're not attracted to that in and of itself

If i had to choose between 10 million or a loyal wife im choosing 10 million.

Fuck having to work for the rest of my life, you guys are fucking retarded if you're chosing a hole over money

2020 06 26 10 46 11

This forum, talks about females' inherent nature, and money is not a genetic trait, therefore they're not attracted to that in and of itself
Yeah at a genetic level 25 is the closeout date. If you don't get steady by that age, you are fucked for a legitimate, happy relationship.

lol some holes get completely crushed when Chadrone leave them for another one. Some never get over their exes. But whatever helps you cope boyo.
>taking female crying and waahing seriously at the level of actual emotions

JFL nice one, do you also believe what the government tells you?

They can, but chad only.

For chad though, these women are disposable. And why not? Chad can get any woman.

Those top 20% of physically attractive men are the only ones they have physiological love for. The rest they are just screwing over.

>taking female crying and waahing seriously at the level of actual emotions

JFL nice one, do you also believe what the government tells you?
Just because no woman could ever fall in love with you that doesn't mean they can't fall in love with men who have the right face for it. Some women can even become obsessed with certain men, especially at young age. But whatever, keep the copes.

Just because no woman could ever fall in love with you that doesn't mean they can't fall in love with men who have the right face for it. Some women can even become obsessed with certain men, especially at young age. But whatever, keep the copes.
8000 iq.

Of course women can fall in love with men; women aren't asexual, after all. They just don't love 80% of men, and unless they have a stable income / little debt, they want those 80% to kill themselves, at least subconsciously / biologically.

"Just be confident bro and be funny bro"

8000 iq.

Of course women can fall in love with men; women aren't asexual, after all. They just don't love 80% of men, and unless they have a stable income / little debt, they want those 80% to kill themselves, at least subconsciously / biologically.

"Just be confident bro and be funny bro"
Yes. Holes have absurdly high standards for love which is the reason some men believe women can't feel love. But put a 14 yo hole together with her favorite boyband member and she will literally cry of joy while deep-throating his dick. Some women become jaded after they get older though, especially after fucking dozens/hundreds of Chadrones.

Yes. Holes have absurdly high standards for love which is the reason some men believe women can't feel love. But put a 14 yo hole together with her favorite boyband member and she will literally cry of joy while deep-throating his dick. Some women become jaded after they get older though, especially after fucking dozens/hundreds of Chadrones.

"Some women"

Correction: 90% of women.

There's clearly a social reason why virginity, or at least modesty, in the past was so highly valued for women. It's not like these social constructs were created arbitrarily for no reason, and there's a reason why men are unable to accept the idea that a woman's modesty is irrelevant.

I'd rather be solidly middle class with a wife and family and not a truecel than where I am now(above middle class but a truecel and no hope of a family).

At the same time though I'm in the midst of a rewarding career that has rewarded me far beyond money. Me being a 1/10 hasn't been a hindrance at all towards that. In fact the only thing me being a 1/10 in looks has prevented is from me having relationships with women of a sexual nature. Now thats a BIG deal, but there is more to life......

I'd rather be solidly middle class with a wife and family and not a truecel than where I am now(above middle class but a truecel and no hope of a family).

At the same time though I'm in the midst of a rewarding career that has rewarded me far beyond money. Me being a 1/10 hasn't been a hindrance at all towards that. In fact the only thing me being a 1/10 in looks has prevented is from me having relationships with women of a sexual nature. Now thats a BIG deal, but there is more to life......

What do you do for a living?

What area do you work in?

I'm a physician. An old one :)
That's pretty cool. Do you have a degree in medicine? Never expected to see someone of this field on this website. The internet is a magical place.

would money give me a wife who would genuinely be attracted and in love with me? There's no money that can buy this, only genetics. Women would live under a bridge with hobo chad while bilionairecel rots

Honestly.

I feel like if you are young (by that, I mean like 36 or younger) and single, you have a lot of potential / free time to earn good money, with multiple ways to do so (professional field, start a business, writing books, investments, saving up money for collecting things that will go up in value, etc.). Especially if you have a beans and rice, rice and beans lifestyle.

After you get a wife though, that all changes with paying for your children and their accessories, paying for your wife (chances are great she won't be making as much as you do), etc.

The "benefit" you get from this is supposedly intimacy and passing on your genetics. But here's the other side:
More often than not, she's leeching off of you while you betabuxmaxx, only giving you starfish sex every once in a while; honestly, wouldn't it make more sense at that point to wait until you come up with massive wealth and financial stability over a period of 10-15 years, and THEN betabux / pass on your genetics? Plus, your marketability skyrockets if you become wealthy, not only because older men are inherently more attractive to women, but because she'll be able to have a more lavish lifestyle.

Your kid has an increased risk of autism, yeah, but that correlation has not been proven as causal.

Sure, some people may judge you. But honestly, society would judge you more harshly for being poorer and having a betabuxxing wife, once they can figure out the truth of that relationship.
Wife/gf for me. I can get money when im older but i only have one youth where my dick fully works and I can perfectly appreciate love.

That's pretty cool. Do you have a degree in medicine? Never expected to see someone of this field on this website. The internet is a magical place.

yeah I graduated med school in 2007 and finished residency in 2011. Different viewpoints coming from different backgrounds is what makes the forum cool......

yeah I graduated med school in 2007 and finished residency in 2011. Different viewpoints coming from different backgrounds is what makes the forum cool......
what specialization?

what specialization?

I'm still a little paranoid(probably without reason) about posting here and giving too much personal info, but I'll say it is not a surgical specialty. Like so many truecels, I have small stubby unattractice hands :)

I'm still a little paranoid(probably without reason) about posting here and giving too much personal info, but I'll say it is not a surgical specialty. Like so many truecels, I have small stubby unattractice hands :)
I get that. I try not to admit what profession I'm going into.

But rip, that fucking sucks. Small hands = small dick.