Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats more painful?

Whats more painful

• Foids notice you but make fun of you/feel disgusted

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • You are totally invisible to them

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • It's over anyway

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I cant decide whats more painful.guess its over

first one is worse

Foids used to make fun of me and called me ugly on a daily basis when i was still in school. It's probably needless to say that i would've prefered it if they would've simply ignored me.

Foids used to make fun of me and called me ugly on a daily basis when i was still in school. It's probably needless to say that i would've prefered it if they would've simply ignored me.
Same. First they mock you and turn you in to a husk of your former self. Then on college they just all ignored me like i didn't existed. I wish i was invisible since the beginning.

Being invisible means I can cope in peace.

first one is worse from my experience

I'm totally invisible to foids since middle school, it's depressing but you get used to it. Being mocked by them it's worse tbh.

It’s over anyway, but I’d rather be invisible than be a target of unapologetic malevolence day in and day out

first one by far, not even a contest, there's a reason they say if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything, rather just be left alone than ridiculed

i like being invisible

2nd option.

Because that would mean they are literally going out of thier way to make your life more miserable than just ignoring you.

First one. Luckily I was fortunate to never be bullied that much, I was usually left alone.

Id say being invisible is worse because when your mad fun of you know its over and dont think about it because of your blind rage. when your invisible your mind wonders around thinking whats the problem why isnt anyone acknowledging me so you begin to be social only to fall into the trap of being made a joke of only you fell into that trap