Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What’s more likely to happen to komesarj now?

What’s more likely to happen to komesarj now?

• Total voters
Fat Link

Fat Link

Teehee “rebuilding my life” teehee.
★★★★★
We all know these days the average relationshit ends in disaster for the man at or near the 10 year mark.

Sometimes far less.

Chad has the genetic or God given magic or grace to catch the Foid fish but staying new, interesting and exciting for her is a whole different story.

So what will become of komesarj?

Nothing can happen if she was never real

Also a 19 year old can't be jailbait

The last proposition cracked me up :feelshaha:
It's likely she'll cuck him at some point tho (if she ever existed, which i doubt)

dont know, dont care, he knows about :blackpill: and knows what expect from a woman, enjoy while you can

that 19 yo toilet is probably having a phase and she will be cheating on him the moment she get bored of that relationship.

having a relationship with a woman 10 years younger than you isn't really a stable relationship but i hope that he does succed in keeping the whore around. a lot of people in the forum want to ignore his lookmaxxing for 6 months just to call him a fakecel.

I doubt it will last more than few months.

How do we know he isn't just LARPing? Look at the alleged foid's Twitter account, there's no fucking way that's a real person. And it just so happens to be a 7/10 teen hapa he met on Discord and then had sex with IRL? Either he legitimately ascended and is making up a cover story for it to make everything seem more interesting, or he's just gotten tired of the forum and wants to leave with a bang. I just don't see what he talked about happening unless he's legitimately a Chadlet. :ping:

Its too good to be real, the good luck of him getting a 19 virgin hapa will probably be compensated with a million reincarnations as a roman sex slave

We all know these days the average relationshit ends in disaster for the man at or near the 10 year mark.

Sometimes far less.

Chad has the genetic or God given magic or grace to catch the Foid fish but staying new, interesting and exciting for her is a whole different story.

Considering the fact that unless we're talking about heavily religious couples, first relationships practically never last long-term, she's going to cuck him for whatever excuse she finds. After that he'll return to being "involuntarily celibate", but he won't be able to fit in this forum.

It's obvious that a 19 year old girl who's only dating him because she has a whimsical interest in the niche curiosity of incels is not going to commit

Eventually she'll lose interest in it and realize she could be doing literally anything else with her life and at that point she has no reason to maintain a gimmick relationship that she got into because she was an excitable teenager

Many such cases

How do we know he isn't just LARPing? Look at the alleged foid's Twitter account, there's no fucking way that's a real person. And it just so happens to be a 7/10 teen hapa he met on Discord and then had sex with IRL? Either he legitimately ascended and is making up a cover story for it to make everything seem more interesting, or he's just gotten tired of the forum and wants to leave with a bang. I just don't see what he talked about happening unless he's legitimately a Chadlet.
Yeah, I still don't believe she's even real. HAPA too, which is incels' favourite race? No way. It's still possible that he ascended with some woman around his age (who obviously isn't a virgin).

They will both turn into trannies
Women Power Woman GIF by INTO ACTION

Remember: only Chads get loyalty and affection unconditionally. And even if a foid settles for you in the short term, she still has a foid's eyes--which look perpetually around them for better options. I want him to be happy, but I hope he's prepared for the worst.

hapa noodle 19 year old jailbait.

She will cuck him around the 3 year mark saying she needs to find herself.

How do we know he isn't just LARPing? Look at the alleged foid's Twitter account, there's no fucking way that's a real person. And it just so happens to be a 7/10 teen hapa he met on Discord and then had sex with IRL? Either he legitimately ascended and is making up a cover story for it to make everything seem more interesting, or he's just gotten tired of the forum and wants to leave with a bang. I just don't see what he talked about happening unless he's legitimately a Chadlet. :ping:
What's the twitter account?

Unlikely to last, but you never know, there are anomalies. He definitely made a mistake by telling her about his online identity.

Sometimes far less.

You don't know Komesarj is an occultist?

Sometimes far less.
It's likely she'll cuck him
she will be cheating on him the moment she get bored

Burns

it just so happens to be a 7/10 teen hapa he met on Discord
Is it so impossible a girl like that might be attracted to high IQ posters like me Kom?

She will have sex with him, then ask him for all the stored data on .is. Finally she will show him her badge, while the FBI takes our computers.
What if this is true and she never DMd like she said and the whole thing was a ruse to get to Kom? If she had approached him directly he'd have his guard up, but if he thinks he's conquering someone aimed elsewhere, the guard would be lowered - genius FBI tactics.

Think of Julia Argent from Carmen Sandiego - she looks youthful and could pass for her late teens despite being a trained interpol agent in her late 20s. They'd all seem super-young to us and the beauty would distract from subtler hints of maturity.

Next Brendio...

He has no place here if he's coming back. He's a cuck, simp, faggot. I don't even know him. I don't even acknowledged his presence on the forum.

Nigga. Im gone for a bit and Sarj is fucking jailbait hoes? fucking Chads.is

It will be very funny when a mod announces that he is becoming a tranny

Remember: only Chads get loyalty and affection unconditionally. And even if a foid settles for you in the short term, she still has a foid's eyes--which look perpetually around them for better options. I want him to be happy, but I hope he's prepared for the worst.
Not really unconditional.

Idk why these guys who “ascend” always have to brag about it because when they get dumped, they will have absolutely nothing

Nothing can happen if she was never real

Thats exactly what I am trying to explain. But a lot of bluepilers here..

Thats exactly what I am trying to explain. But a lot of bluepilers here..
I was going by society’s viewpoint not our collective .is viewpoint.

Like it or not society considers a 30 something year old man with a 19 year old “robbing the cradle” and a “jailbait” situation even though the girl is of legal age.

She will cuck him around the 3 month mark.

He has provided some inspiration to those hoping to ascend .

I was going by society’s viewpoint not our collective .is viewpoint.

Like it or not society considers a 30 something year old man with a 19 year old “robbing the cradle” and a “jailbait” situation even though the girl is of legal age.
I would say thats the case in exremely bluepiled NT circles.
Nowadays in westerm soyciety is a 19 years old toilet used up asf. Its literaly a milf.
Even 16 years old look like 30 and have a huge double digit bodycount.

Sometimes far less.

option 2 has 80% chance. option 1, 19% chance. option 3/other options have 1% chance

his discord gif is currently binge watching on blacked

JFL @ "3 YEAR mark." Try 3 month mark.

After he gets cucked within the next few months, he'll come back to this forum under a different alias.

Average relationships last around 2-3 years, so imma wager probably less. Even so he’s still ascended I guess, so that’s something

JFL @ "3 YEAR mark." Try 3 month mark.
he's been grooming her about 8 months now so he's past that already, but if she cucks him she's a hero, doesn't deserve loyalty since he won't unburden himself publicly about how he wronged me

He'll get tired of the larp and move on in life

Cucked.
Incel mod status can only go so far.

Cucked.
Incel mod status can only go so far.
It only needs to go so far - once you convince a girl she's worthless now she's discarded her virginity to you, you have her hooked, I guess it's romantic to be that kind of ruthless

It only needs to go so far - once you convince a girl she's worthless now she's discarded her virginity to you, you have her hooked, I guess it's romantic to be that kind of ruthless
Yeah if he got that far, he's already won.

Well see this bluepiil tards( purple pill) komesarj will make a comeback to this forum and explained how he got cucked :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back