Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's more incelly behavior: pedestallizing women, or seeing them as shit?

What's more incelly behavior: pedestallizing women, or seeing them as shit?

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I mean incels certainly are incapable of seeing women as people :soy: .

So when I ask this, I hope you are being honest with yourself. A better thought process behind answering this question is this: in an incel worthy of love? If you answer no, then you think incels pedestallize women, if you answer yes, you think incels see them as shit.

ALSO, I am not asking what you personally believe, I am asking what you think is the more archetypal incel behavior.

Chad can think anything because he is Chad, lookism is alive

Why does @BududubNow think you are especially retarded?
That dude also thinks @PPEcel is especially retarded that dude probably has more than half of the active forum on ignore tbh. Idk why im on that list either

I honestly think most incels fight the urge to pedestilize foids BY hating them. Soyciety has taught us from a very young age to pedestilize women so it’s very difficult to truly get rid of. It takes time to truly not give a fuck about foids in any way shape or form

@PPEcel is a fucking retard though.
why does @BududubNow even come here if most people are blocked jfl.
@BududubNow is the sassy latina of incels
I honestly think most incels fight the urge to pedestilize foids BY hating them. Soyciety has taught us from a very young age to pedestilize women so it’s very difficult to truly get rid of. It takes time to truly not give a fuck about foids in any way shape or form
that's why I voted pedestal personally. I think our hatred of women is misunderstood. We are just tsundere but because we are ugly it's not charming

I think so too, but also the forums culture is centered around edginess too. I mean I wouldn't call it hatred towards foids but more so brutal resentment and edgy bitterness

Most non-blackpilled incels will place women on pedestals cause that’s the only way they can get any positive treatment whatsoever. It’s cucked tho.

Both can be incely, but neither attitude is exclusive to or necessary for inceldom. Inceldom is a state, not a particular mindset or ideology.

Most incels irl are bluepilled tbh

Seeing them as shit.

I mean incels certainly are incapable of seeing women as people :soy: .

So when I ask this, I hope you are being honest with yourself. A better thought process behind answering this question is this: in an incel worthy of love? If you answer no, then you think incels pedestallize women, if you answer yes, you think incels see them as shit.

ALSO, I am not asking what you personally believe, I am asking what you think is the more archetypal incel behavior.
pedestalizing is most common amongst average incels(as most are in denial of their ugliness)
Most incels irl are bluepilled tbh
ur avi and @curryboy420 is god tier

Last edited:
Inceldom is more about looks. It doesn’t matter if you worship them or hate them. You are still an incel. It’s just that the ones who hate them are correct and the ones who worship are wrong.

Inceldom is literally the inability to get unpaid sex. Wether an incel is blackpilled vs blue pilled means nothing as far as if they’re still incel

I don't underatand this question, the way you phrased it or its purpose at all. I literally voted at random.