Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's more important, friendships or romantic relationships?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

What's more important?

• Total voters
if you have really good friends then friends are better, and for us also more realistic

Romantic relationships tbh.

I like being alone, I don’t need friends, I can have zero friends and still be content in life. But romantic relationship is something I crave and feel depressed as long as I dont have it.

Meaningless distinction. Love is a measure on how much you value something, that's the only metric that counts. You have the people you talk to and are with the most because you value them more than others, and those of an even higher value can touch you.

Even if the relationship is perfect it will get boring without friends to do stupid shit with, this applies to both genders imo

cope. friends care about look too. nobody wants to be since with a subhuman.

Don't get me wrong friends are nice but I have primal needs that friends can't satisfy like an actual relationship can.

Modern relationships are meaningless. They are only together to be fuckbuddies for each other and they just come and go.

There is no reason why divorce has to be so common, when they don't take the time beforehand to see if that other person is suitable to be someone you want in your life.

Comradery amongst your male friends is much stronger and loyal than most romantic relationships nowadays.

Last edited:
I have neither, so it doesn't matter. :fuk:

a romantic relationship should include friendship as well.

1 romantic relationship will fill your life with more social interaction than 5 friendships

Romantic relationships are 100000000x more important.

Friendships are fickle and despite what they might claim 99% of people choose their partner over friends. Even if you have friends you will basically lose them as soon as they get a serious gf/get married, as they will naturally prefer spending time with their partner and new family over you. Oldcels will be painfully aware of how their friend group fades away as they get older.

In the end the only people who actually care about you are your immediate family: your parents, your spouse, your children. Maybe your siblings if you are lucky, that's it. And guess what happens if you are incel? Once your parents aren't there anymore you won't have a spouse or children so you will be all alone.

As crazy as this sounds I'd say friendships.

Romantic relationships. But I think good friendships can fill that void. Which is why comrades are very underrated. And why I want a real life friend so bad.

Romantic 100%. Good Friendship are hard to find especially when you aren't into mainstream normie things. Not to mention how "friends" exclude you because you are seen as low status. At least with Romantic relationships you know that your parent loves you and has your back but with Friendships that trust is not clear

I dont get how even understanding the nature of pussy, people would still cling to vagene:
are they bluepilled fagots that think they live in disneyland?
if you want pussy you can go to a hooker, women are all the same

Romantic 100%. Good Friendship are hard to find especially when you aren't into mainstream normie things. Not to mention how "friends" exclude you because you are seen as low status. At least with Romantic relationships you know that your parent loves you and has your back but with Friendships that trust is not clear
Parent ??