Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's more important chin or eye area?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I'd wager having a good chin is worth more than eye area as they're plenty of ways to cover it if it's 0/10 or improve it if you're just a 3/10(eye area) with squatting game.

Eye area because it's the most personal area of the face. Poor eye area = you look retarded, nobody will ever take you seriously.

QQ01KIR.jpg

eye are is a lot more important

you can always fix your jaw with over 9000 implants but nothing will change your alien eyes

gay_fag said:
QQ01KIR.jpg

you can always fix your jaw with over 9000 implants but nothing will change your alien eyes

eye area halo effect is real.

gay_fag said:
QQ01KIR.jpg

True. I used to always think it was all about the jaw but after browsing /r/incels, I’ve concluded that eye area is more important. Jaw+cheekbones comes close second.

eye area for sure

Eyecontact is a thing for a reason.

Pretty much my only truly decent trait, thank god I have one.

Eye area.

That being said, harmony and symmetry are more important than individual features.