Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's it like to be autistic?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
What do you struggle with the most?

I'm mildy autistic and struggle with eye contact

understanding sarcasm / picking up social ques / reading people / know when to end a convo + what to say in a convo

What's like to be autistic?
Why would you ask, NT? get lost fakecel

I don't know, just give me neetbux.

I am constantly moving and very fidgety, I daydream a lot and struggle with talking to people. Despite this, most of my problems are being Sub-5 facially.

understanding sarcasm / picking up social ques / reading people / know when to end a convo + what to say in a convo

This is low cognitive capacity, very low indeed

it must be like a genetically complex individual, not just because of its ugliness, but because of the ontology of that being itself.

In short, shit.

Finding new entertaining stuff to read and waiting for Tawd to put out more of his entertaining videos since everyone else the community worships is a shit entertainer in comparison.

Is unconsciously walking on my toes at 18 an autistic trait? Because I do.

I'm not autistic, I just have a facial disability, not a mental disability.

I'm not diagnosed, so take it with a grain of salt. I struggle in many social situations, both in that I don't "passively" perceive the emotions of other people sometimes and that I say insensitive stuff if I am not thinking. I also don't like bright light and loud sounds (but don't really have any sensory problems, I can eat everything). I have low dexterity and low strength, so I am really bad at manual labour - in school the only subjects I was really bad at were PE, drawing and shop class.

I am a slow thinker so when talking, I am often to slow to find an answer so I sometimes tried to rely on "default-answers" to quickly give instead of giving a true answer.

As a rule, normies hate autists.

Autism causes me 1% of the problems in my life.

The other 99% is due to normies hating me, and going out of their way to harm, harass and inconvenience me for the crime of being autistic.

im not yet diagnosed but signs are clear.

Definitely what to say, do in social situations.

Acting like a normal human

This is low cognitive capacity, very low indeed
Autists actually usually have more cognitive capacity than normies. Thats why normies only ever talk about tiktok whores and sportsball, meanwhile autists enjoy talking about deeper subjects like history and religion and philosophy and whatnot.

It's also why normies eat up propaganda but autists simply see right through it.

Last edited:
You act like an alien

Autists actually usually have more cognitive capacity than normies. Thats why normies only ever talk about tiktok whores and sportsball, meanwhile autists enjoy talking about deeper subjects like history and religion and philosophy and whatnot.

It's also why normies eat up propaganda but autists simply see right through it.
Based

Autistic means genetic junk, and in case you didn't know, cognitive ability is primarily demonstrated in the way you excel in social settings. Literally that. The image surrounded by this that they are supposedly “intelligent” due to autism is a lie, intelligence is memorization and any brain even with a cognitive 80 can study topics and cover even more of its capacity, the gecko itself reports having an IQ of 80, He is autistic, but still has excellent memorization. This is not about cerebral intelligence, but about social intelligence. There are several means in cognitive ability, I'm referring to this one. And not in the stereotype created by others, because it is a stereotype.

Paint is very expensive

intelligence is memorization and any brain even with a cognitive 80 can study topics and cover even more of its capacity, the gecko itself reports having an IQ of 80
Strongly disagree. Memorization isn't a sign of inteligence, but rather a measure of how smart an individual can be. A smart person doesen't translate to intelligent. Someone could have read 300 books in their life and obtain a prestigious college degree at the same time, but still remain an ignorant low iq fool.

Last edited:
I'm not autistic so I don't know.

Strongly disagree. Memorization isn't a sign of inteligence, but rather a measure of how smart an individual can be. A smart person doesen't translate to intelligent. Someone could have read 300 books in their life and obtain a prestigious college degree at the same time, but still remain an ignorant low iq fool.
Okay, 2024.

The issue here is not that you disagree, it is the reasoned center, not the perceived opinion of the individual (in this case you).

Intelligence is understanding, understanding is memorization. The literature makes this clear. Throughout literature, ecology has always been focused on the ability to memorize how far we have come based on the foundations developed, and this is done through memorization, whether you like it or not, I don't care.

Anthropology does the same, so it doesn't matter if you disagree. Intelligence is understanding, understanding is given through memorization, there are people with better memorization than others, for the simple fact that they can go faster, others not so much, this is IQ, cognitive capacity does not impact you, it only puts limits on your reasoning , whether fast or slow. But the rest are unfounded assumptions about bioarchitecture.

i can’t really speak from personal experience, but I heard it described as “being in a play where everyone has the script except you” or something, makes me really feel for spergs.

I'm autistic. I would he retarded even without it. But having autism makes my hyper-retarded

people tell me i have weird movements and i act weird, they cannot tell if I am serious or not. I can make eye contact but dont know when to break it, people call me out for staring at them when I have no concept of what a stare is. Its very hard to maintain a normal presence people are always looking and acting nervous around me thinking im going to hurt them, Ive had the cops called on me a few times because people thought I was doing drugs. I have no fucking clue on how to fix it so I just avoid people

It's fucking shit, that's what. You can't fit in with norms & that puts you at a disadvantage in life.

Like being in spectator mode. The only time you can actually be yourself is under solitude

Autism is something that comes natural to us with the condition, it feels like a part of you for better or worse, it feels more like quirks in your personality than a whole condition, though a few things I can recall are that I have to put in conscious effort to make eye contact most of the time I think I enjoy occassional stimming ( i think i do, i am not completely sure ), the one that I most strongly notice is the difficulty in distinguishing if someone is serious about something they say or if they are being sarcastic at times, this one I notice the most amount of times and i notice most intensely.

like myself, you will get hated on by normfags by default. Masking is possible to a certain degree, depending on the severity of the autism but normis will eventually find out there is something wrong with you.

Agreed, but why are such complex people al:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:so complete social retards