Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are there any ogrecels here?

I am 6 feet 5 foot

Damn, you frame mog me. I bet nobody ever risks trying to start a physical fight with you.
Normally only people who are bigger then me. All part of the primitive formalities of being an animal. It's always some sort of dick measuring contest.

Normally only people who are bigger then me. All part of the primitive formalities of being an animal. It's always some sort of dick measuring contest.
Brutal. At least less people will be bigger than you. The height halo protects me some at the same height as you, but being only 155 pounds is not good

Brutal. At least less people will be bigger than you. The height halo protects me some at the same height as you, but being only 155 pounds is not good
It's weird though because I always see 6'4 people around. I wonder if there is something in the water. It seems like it's becoming more and more common.

It's weird though because I always see 6'4 people around. I wonder if there is something in the water. It seems like it's becoming more and more common.
Same. I see it all the time. I don’t even feel that tall