Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's it like having a whore sister

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Can anyone here share stories?

Imagine having a sister who gets fucked by Chads, maybe even in your own house. :feelshaha:

I always wonder what its like to be a mayocel

Your mother and sister are whores who get their brains fucked out in your own home :forcedsmile:

My bisexual BPD-suffering half-cousin lost her virginity at the age of seventeen to Tyrone. She was also "fingered" by adolescent girls in the high school bathroom.

Yeah it’s completely brutal and the boyfriend that she had at one point had a solid jawline and sorta resembles a dark triad type of look

Someone wants to jerk off:lul:

Ask Elliot Rodger. Oh wait...

@Laskah and @Lolimancer cen gibe u a thorough dissertation 'bout dis

My sister doesn't seem to be a whore at all because, as far as I know, she only has fucked three guys during all his life. But I can admit that my sis probably kissed a lot of dudes at parties.

Basically, she's LTR oriented when things are sex-related.

For a 27 yo woman, it's a pretty low n-count if you compare it with the average woman nowadays.
Lol how do you even know it's true.

It's more like 8-10. Women are known for deflating numbers all the time.

@Laskah and @Lolimancer cen gibe u a thorough dissertation 'bout dis

Lol how do you even know it's true.
Maybe it's a dumb statement, but the fact that she has never been out of a LTR for more than a month since she was 15 yo makes me trust on her