Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's it like being in class with everyone being a year younger than you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
In a month I start a year of (what u call in America) highschool.

I will be a year older than the ppl around me.

I went to the wrong college (college is what u call it in the uk) where I picked all the wrong subjects and on top of that was bullied and tormented and humiliated by all the teachers and students. It was 2nd worst year of my life.

The 1st worst year of my life was year 10 where I first began to drift into depression n all dat and becoming blackpilled and aware that I was ugly (even tho I didn't know what the blackpill or an incel was until 2 years later)

So ye, what's workin with ppl a year younger than u like?

1 year won't matter that much. Believe me I did the same with 2 years + NW3 balding.

I took a gap year before starting uni so I was basically a year older, to answer your question it's not really that different. If anything your age advantage might give you an edge in confidence over your peers, but honestly you won't notice most of the time.

One year gap won't matter much, I've had much worse.

I took a gap year before starting uni so I was basically a year older, to answer your question it's not really that different. If anything your age advantage might give you an edge in confidence over your peers, but honestly you won't notice most of the time.
Fairs

No big deal tbh

No big deal tbh
Shut the fuck up you cunt your literally a penguin you dont have to go through all this education stuff I dunno why the rules allow fucking penguins to join

Age doesn't matter, it's your face that does.

It's probably better, you can do shit earlier unlike someone who's a year younger

Absolutely 0 difference tbqh.
It begins to be a bit hard when you're like 4-5 years older, but you're still okay lmao.
And if for some reason you are upset to tell your real age, just lie theory.

Don't see how it would make a difference, except making you feel that much worse about your inceldom hearing guys younger than you talk about their dating life and sexual experiences.

I have been a classmate to people 5 years younger than me. It's nothing to worry about.

Age doesnt matter much in college. I was basically in a set with many people who age mogged me. Just study and keep up your grades nigger.

I was in a class with freshmen before corona chan hit, they were even more annoying and low IQ than the fucks in my grade. Half the boys heightmogged me by 4-5 inches.