Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's is worse from these situations?

What's worse?

• Being heightmogged by a woman

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Being framemogged by a woman

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Being iq mogged/grades mogged by a woman

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
What do you think is worse,for me it's iqmogged, I'd never forget a woman that outperformed me.
Being heightmogged by a woman makes me depressed too
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang

Being heightmogged by a woman

• Being heightmogged by a woman​

• Being framemogged by a woman

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

​​​

Being framemogged by a woman

Probably frame mogged

What do you think is worse,for me it's iqmogged, I'd never forget a woman that outperformed me.
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
Being heightmogged by foids makes you feel like a faggot

The last option because women's easy and well paid jobs should belong to non-NT's and the ugly. Women don't need that much of money, they just buy stupid crap with it, consoom and bring destruction with their cuck-given wealth and power to the nature and people other than women and chads. Then they blame men who drive old cheap cars for that.

Otherwise I don't really feel getting mogged by women taller or stronger than me. I'd like to date one taller than me:feelsohh:

Heightmogged. I hate it. Suifuel, for sure. It's just a basic biological feeling and a fact that taller people are stronger and more dominant. So if a woman's taller than me, it's over.

Heightmogged. I hate it. Suifuel, for sure. It's just a basic biological feeling and a fact that taller people are stronger and more dominant. So if a woman's taller than me, it's over.
Brutal

@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
Either height or frame, even though that doesn’t happen to me much. For me dimorphism mogged which is common facially.

I don't care that much about heightmogging cause if a bitch is taller than me she's in the top 0.1% of foids in terms of height. Maybe if she was like 6'5+ it'd be weird, but lol good luck giraffe.

IQmogged by a foid is impossible as they're all retarded. Grades don't mean shit.

Framemogged by a foid is probably the worst objectively. Especially if she's not fat, just naturally wide with big legs and shoulders.

I find them attractive and they would feel nicer to cuddle with. Also tall foids aren't that much of incel factories. They aren't the ones I have to compete with other than jobs.

• Being heightmogged by a woman​

• Being framemogged by a woman​

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Framemogged is more than heightmogged it's nothing you to oblivion (weightmogged, wristmogged,...etc)

I find them attractive and they would feel nicer to cuddle with. Also tall foids aren't that much of incel factories. They aren't the ones I have to compete with other than jobs.
Hm

Recently I joined the subreddit of the university I got accepted, yesterday I saw a post about how the data structures assignment was hard.
Today I saw a post from a girl that posted her grades she got 'A' in discrete1 and data structures and in the courses too.I went on her profile and realized it's her that made the post I saw yesterday. And she mentioned how the assignment wasn't that hard and is taking the course for fun . She's not even in cs.

I saw another post where she thought they should give her more than 18credits because she's in good academic standing.

I live in sweden, everyday I get heightmogged by women, not from muslim niggers though

Recently I joined the subreddit of the university I got accepted, yesterday I saw a post about how the data structures assignment was hard.
Today I saw a post from a girl that posted her grades she got 'A' in discrete1 and data structures and in the courses too.I went on her profile and realized it's her that made the post I saw yesterday. And she mentioned how the assignment wasn't that hard and is taking the course for fun . She's not even in cs.

I saw another post where she thought they should give her more than 18credits because she's in good academic standing.
Brutal mog. Over for you.

Especially if she's not fat, just naturally wide with big legs and shoulders.
Framemogged is more than heightmogged it's nothing you to oblivion (weightmogged, wristmogged,...etc)
Being framemogged by a woman
Probably frame mogged

waman heightmogging man is absolutely brutal for a man