Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's happening

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Wot u gettin up to atm?

I have zero friends and this lonliness is really really fucking bad for me, mentally and physically. That and the fact that I can't go outside without having people laugh at me or give me dirty looks. No one has empathy for ugly males. Fuckin NPCs have to be told what to care about.

I'm currently on my 6 week summer break and then I start college. (High school) in the UK college is 2 years, it's from 16-18. But cuz I went to a shit college im going to a new one next year and so I'll be in a class with kids a year younger than me and ima have to get the train there everyday and it's fucking miles away from me home and there will b ppl a year younger than me and foids and a foid teacher and everyone surrounding me I will not know any of them.

This 6 week holiday I'm doing fuck all I have zero energy I've run out of stuff to do I can't even play vidya.

Literally life is so fucking pointless and meaningless as an ugly male. Only reason I'm alive is cuz I live of the fantasies in my head that I'll just suddenly not be depressed and start working hard and become a billionaire or something but I cant do dat irl cuz I constantly have no fucking energy and everyone I come across subconsciously hates me and treats me like shit so ye.

I established a permiter around my territory with red paint while I worked from home.

It wasn't so bad today.

Shabani

One reason to go.. you ruin the semester for the girls in the class by them feeling creeped out and not wanting to show sexuality with you around the whole time.. that should be a great experience for them.

Well, I've been on holiday since the half of May. I've left the house a grand total of like 3 times for 15 minutes to buy some snacks.

Other than that I've been laying in bed with my laptop, uninstalling and reinstalling games that I don't even find fun, rewatching the same sitcoms I've watched a million times before.

I've wasted my summer so much I don't even remember what I did. Time fucking flew by, it's almost August but I feel like the holiday just started.

And this is the last summer when I'm not forced to wageslave. And I squandered it, just like any other summer of my life.

Shit, I didn't even read 1 book or do anything remotely good for me. I literally rotted.

Well, I've been on holiday since the half of May. I've left the house a grand total of like 3 times for 15 minutes to buy some snacks.

Other than that I've been laying in bed with my laptop, uninstalling and reinstalling games that I don't even find fun, rewatching the same sitcoms I've watched a million times before.

I've wasted my summer so much I don't even remember what I did. Time fucking flew by, it's almost August but I feel like the holiday just started.

And this is the last summer when I'm not forced to wageslave. And I squandered it, just like any other summer of my life.

Shit, I didn't even read 1 book or do anything remotely good for me. I literally rotted.
Bruh I can't even go to the fucking shops to buy sweats and chocolates and stuff to cope with cuz the fucking two curry niggers behind the counter fucking laughed at me I'm never going there again and also this has only happened twice but ppl from my old school b there which b awkward and they usually antagonize me or something. I'm so limited to what I can cope with due to my looks. The sentence I just said, I said the exact same thing to someone three years ago cuz I knew I was ugly back then b4 I was blackpilled fucking nigger cunt niehehdjoslwksbfjeopwlskAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHH
IMG 20200717 112847 606

New school new opportunities. High school is chill (At least in my experience), just try to get some friends. You have to be a confident house and actually speak to people first, to ugly guys, average guys or sport guys. Best scenario would be, you get to know the sport guy (Which in most cases gets popular) and he drags you along on parties and meeting new people. But if you want a calm High school life, just get to know some regular people, just make the first contact while everyone is nervous to get to know people. At least that way you get away from that loneliness and actually have some decent high school experience.

I’m currently studying right now but with great difficulty. I just can’t focus as I have no motivation.

the fantasies in my head that I'll just suddenly not be depressed and start working hard and become a billionaire or something
Pretty nice cope tbh.

My life is better than it's ever been, knock-on-wood.

New school new opportunities. High school is chill (At least in my experience), just try to get some friends. You have to be a confident house and actually speak to people first, to ugly guys, average guys or sport guys. Best scenario would be, you get to know the sport guy (Which in most cases gets popular) and he drags you along on parties and meeting new people. But if you want a calm High school life, just get to know some regular people, just make the first contact while everyone is nervous to get to know people. At least that way you get away from that loneliness and actually have some decent high school experience.
High school is very different in the UK to US. I've already done one year and I made zero friends and got bullied the shit out of and bullied by my teachers too. Genuinely the worst year of my life. There was literally no one in my classes that was my level in looks all of them already had friends n all dat and were average lookin.

They were all wannabe roadmen and all of them thought they were hard I didn't wanna make friends with them anyway. It was a terrible college so I had to leave.

The new college I b going to, usually in the UK you do 3 courses but I'm only doing one that is equal to 3 however so I literally only have one class and I just have to hope that I have at least one decent person there.

High school is very different in the UK to US. I've already done one year and I made zero friends and got bullied the shit out of and bullied by my teachers too. Genuinely the worst year of my life. There was literally no one in my classes that was my level in looks all of them already had friends n all dat and were average lookin.

They were all wannabe roadmen and all of them thought they were hard I didn't wanna make friends with them anyway. It was a terrible college so I had to leave.

The new college I b going to, usually in the UK you do 3 courses but I'm only doing one that is equal to 3 however so I literally only have one class and I just have to hope that I have at least one decent person there.
Just remember, first day is the most important, you can get around 50% of average looking guys as friends at that day. Just remember, if you talk on a guy and he ignores you, swiftly move to the next guy (Since that fag is probably occupied trying to do something retarded). Also you have a senior bonus, you can start a conversation like "I was already at another college, that one sucked, what did you do before". But first, always start with asking the name of the person and giving your name, and then start talking about what new college things are (subjects) and so on.

Just remember, first day is the most important, you can get around 50% of average looking guys as friends at that day. Just remember, if you talk on a guy and he ignores you, swiftly move to the next guy (Since that fag is probably occupied trying to do something retarded). Also you have a senior bonus, you can start a conversation like "I was already at another college, that one sucked, what did you do before". But first, always start with asking the name of the person and giving your name, and then start talking about what new college things are (subjects) and so on.
Good advice but no to telling them I'm an age above would make me sound like a loser who failed the first year and I'm doin retake. I would obviously have to tell them at some point but it wouldnae b one of the v first things

Good advice but no to telling them I'm an age above would make me sound like a loser who failed the first year and I'm doin retake. I would obviously have to tell them at some point but it wouldnae b one of the v first things
Go with the flow, also if you make it clear how much it sucked (obviously not the bullying, just the school it self) it should work. Either way I wish you good luck, and just be overconfident on that day, will always be better in hindsight.

just came back from fucking stacy and cucking chad

i'm so fucking lonely. everybody is out with their girlfriend and friends but me? im rotting. i wanna die man im not joking. i want to kill myself
just came back from fucking stacy and cucking chad
strange when i made a joke like this i got a warning from one of the mods lol
fuck this shit. im truly unlucky