Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion whats happening to the site

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
the past few days i get onto the site and there's a web server error for hours until i reload it a bit later and it works again. this has been happening since the maintenance error

This site is getting raped in the butthole

The same thing happened to me several times

Just the absolute state of :chad::no:cels.is in 2022.
:society::feelsclown:

Idk maybe this site is being attacked and gonna go offline permanently soon. GG normies and ITrannies won

It was offline for me all day yesterday as well, not sure what's going on. :feelsjuice:

@Fat Link

Coincidentally ITcels were discussing which host is .is using one or two days before the problems started

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Some say a fan was damaged.
Some say it's a DDOS.
Some say fatty link has sharted in the server room.
I personally believe God is punishing the admins for not giving me admin access to do dev stuff.

In any case the situation is dire.

Idk maybe this site is being attacked and gonna go offline permanently soon. GG normies and ITrannies won
Some say a fan was damaged.
Some say it's a DDOS.
Some say fatty link has sharted in the server room.
I personally believe God is punishing the admins for not giving me admin access to do dev stuff.

In any case the situation is dire.
I dont think we got much more time boyos

I dont think we got much more time boyos
We never did. It was always over for us but we made it this far. We will make it further too :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

it's a "fan problem" :feelshmm:

It's 2022. The days of reliable "anything" are over.