Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s happening to Korea’s young men?

We about about to see a lot of new ricecels

Foids have rights to work. Thats the problem

K-POP faggots

Hot females are getting wet for them, i shit you not. We live in a very fucked up world. A shaven faced korean faggot can make a female wet by face alone, but if you are a white man with a scruffy beard many of them will spit on you

K-POP faggots

Hot females are getting wet for them, i shit you not. We live in a very fucked up world. A shaven faced korean faggot can make a female wet by face alone, but if you are a white man with a scruffy beard many of them will spit on you
They don't get pussy
Key word 'hot', most korean men arn't hot :feelsUnreal:

Key word 'hot', most korean men arn't hot :feelsUnreal:

Most of the K-Pop fags suck c*** and a lot of hot females lust for them. I can not quite understand why some females start lusting after K-pop gays?

K-POP faggots
most korean males are not k-pop fags

they are official corporate slaves who korean foids look down on

k-pop stans are retarded and think that korea is just k-pop celebs

most korean males are not k-pop fags

they are official corporate slaves who korean foids look down on

k-pop stans are retarded and think that korea is just k-pop celebs

Korean men are shaven faced faggots that don't grow beards i don't want white females lusting after such faggotry.

Korean men are shaven faced faggots that don't grow beards i don't want white females lusting after such faggotry.
ok GrAY

your precious white foids would rather fuck a dog than you

100% - Go back fucking noodles
ok GrAY

your precious white foids would rather fuck a dog than you

I am big fucking bear and whilst i can't fuck all of the sluts i desire and some reject me, i still can get lesser quality ones, but i want the hottest fucking ones and i don't want those cunts getting thirsty for korean faggots when i could physically break those korean fucking necks physically. those sluts should be bowing down to me, but because i am not very pretty, many of them don't, in ancient times the sluts would be all over my cock

I am big fucking bear and whilst i can't fuck all of the sluts i desire and some reject me, i still can get lesser quality ones, but i want the hottest fucking ones
fuck off fakecel

The brain dead cucks in the comments are saying “it’s not the women’s fault” “the men are punching down”

Fuck no, they are absolutely correct about women. Feminists don’t want equal rights, that is a red herring