Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's happening right now is actually good

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I see more and more posts that link the current sexual market with a return to classical "natural selection". They are right. And it's a good thing. Stop coping. It's right that ugly people disappear from the gene pool. Nobody likes ugliness, I certainly don't.

Hitler's dream is currently being carried out by women. Over centuries, the average genetic quality of males and females alike is going to rise.

"But, but, but ugly women still reproduce!!"

Yeah, no shit. But their children will be slightly less ugly than if BOTH the woman and the husband were ugly. 0+1 is better than 0+0. Over generations, things will continually improve. In a few centuries there will be no ugly humans anymore except in a few religious communities.

Last edited:
Ugly men should get hot women if ugly women get Chad...
I don't care about the future gene pool, we can build a better future without ruining the lives of those who live in our world today. The quality of human souls is more important than the quality of the human gene pool. The globalist eugenic agenda isn't worth the spiritual cost. This is spiritual warfare. We are fighting Ahriman.

Ugly men should get hot women if ugly women get Chad...
I don't care about the future gene pool, we can build a better future without ruining the lives of those who live in our world today. The quality of human souls is more important than the quality of the human gene pool. The globalist eugenic agenda isn't worth the spiritual cost. This is spiritual warfare. We are fighting Ahriman.

A incel reproducing with hot woman and a chad producing with ugly woman probably would result in the incel's son being of higher quality than of chad's because sons tend to be like their mother's side.

No matter how better the next generation
The women will still choose the TOP 20%
It's how you compare with men boyo

A incel reproducing with hot woman and a chad producing with ugly woman probably would result in the incel's son being of higher quality than of chad's because sons tend to be like their mother's side.
kek

It's right that ugly people disappear from the gene pool.
They wouldn't. Femoids are responsible for subhuman genetics, even ugly landwhales can get laid. If we want ugly people to not exist, we just assume, ugly femoids never get to reproduce as well. Even then, we have a genetic recombination.

T
I see more and more posts that link the current sexual market with a return to classical "natural selection". They are right. And it's a good thing. Stop coping. It's right that ugly people disappear from the gene pool. Nobody likes ugliness, I certainly don't.

Hitler's dream is currently being carried out by women. Over centuries, the average genetic quality of males and females alike is going to rise.

Yeah, no shit. But their children will be slightly less ugly than if BOTH the woman and the husband were ugly. 0+1 is better than 0+0. Over generations, things will continually improve. In a few centuries there will be no ugly humans anymore except in a few religious communities.
That is not how genetics works. It's all just random of course good looking couples have a higher chance that their children will be also good looking. But it happens that such a couple has an ugly child or an ugly couple has a good looking child.

retard. so i should just be like "oh it's a good thing i'm going to be alone and depressed for the rest of my life. It's just natural selection! :D"

Perhaps, but the first scenario is impossible due to evolutionary pressures in mammalian species targeting males first.

Do you acknowledge that ugly woman+handsome man > ugly woman+ugly man in terms of children quality

Dude, that’s not how genetics work. Do some reading on the science of it. Recombination means there are always ugly people.

Besides, why should I care about the future of the human race when nature and evolution is so fucked up and evil? I just want an asteroid to wipe out life on Earth.

Cope.

This degeneracy is fucking up the construct of human society. Anyone who pretends to be enjoying this morally decaying system we are living in is a cuck.

T
That is not how genetics works. It's all just random of course good looking couples have a higher chance that their children will be also good looking. But it happens that such a couple has an ugly child or an ugly couple has a good looking child.
It's all about probabilities and statistics, compounded by time. If eugenics didn't work, animal husbandry would never have worked the way it did.
Dude, that’s not how genetics work. Do some reading on the science of it. Recombination means there are always ugly people.
Denying the truth of eugenics now? Seems incels are Nazis only when it suits themselves.

Perhaps, but the first scenario is impossible due to evolutionary pressures in mammalian species targeting males first.

Do you acknowledge that ugly woman+handsome man > ugly woman+ugly man in terms of children quality P

EDIT:My misreading, sorry, yes I do acknowledge that ugly woman+handsome man > ugly woman+ugly man in terms of children quality

You're right on the first quote

but I do not agree with ugly woman+handsome man > ugly woman+ugly man in terms of children quality

Like I said, in most cases, children are towards their mothers.

Not strictly related, but look at most WMAF Hapas, the son looks like Asian (their mother side) as a evidence of 'children towards mother side'

It's a weird world I know

but it makes sense when you look at the sperm vs egg

spermien-l.jpg

I deserved my oneitis, she was muy literal looksmatch, why the fuck she can go for Chad but If can't go for Stacy?

It doesn't matter. Hypergamy is women seeking out only a certain *percentage* of men, not a certain standard of attractiveness.

If they average attractiveness of men goes up a ranking, then ranking of each man goes down. As long as women have rights and social media, the percentage of men they are willing to accept are going to dwindle.

Not even considering the vast majority of children are had in low value betabux relationships

That is unless children can not be more ugly than their parents.

Or standards of beauty change.

It doesn't matter. Hypergamy is women seeking out only a certain *percentage* of men, not a certain standard of attractiveness.

If they average attractiveness of men goes up a ranking, then ranking of each man goes down. As long as women have rights and social media, the percentage of men they are willing to accept are going to dwindle.

Not even considering the vast majority of children are had in low value betabux relationships
Holy shit the level of coping is insane here.

Your last sentence is wrong BTW. The current paradigm is more akin to women having children with unreliable Chads and then remarrying with a betabux.

It's also natural selection if you're able to use your superior strength to override a female's sexual selection by raping her.
You don't understand do you. It's about more than natural selection. It's about Aesthetics. A world fully of beautiful people would be so much happier.

Why should this concern me? I don't care about whether or not people are more attractive on average several generations in the future, if humans at large were actually concerned about the welfare of future generations they would be creating those successive generations at all. Nothing gained from Darwinism is ever truly good, and saying that people might be more attractive in the future doesn't really help our situation now.

No matter how better the next generation
The women will still choose the TOP 20%
It's how you compare with men boyo

we could all be 10 feet tall, but then girls want 11 feet tall and 10 feet is the new manlet

OP doesn't comprehend how percentages work lol

Holy shit the level of coping is insane here.

Your last sentence is wrong BTW. The current paradigm is more akin to women having children with unreliable Chads and then remarrying with a betabux.
By your logic there would hardly be any incels today compared to our prehistoric ancestors because everyone would be objectively beautiful by now. That's hardly the case.

we could all be 10 feet tall, but then girls want 11 feet tall and 10 feet is the new manlet

OP doesn't comprehend how percentages work lol
Yeah looks like it.
Hence natural selection won't matter.
If we ensure 95% of people reproducing then it's fine for life, civilaztion flourished like this anyways
You don't understand do you. It's about more than natural selection. It's about Aesthetics. A world fully of beautiful people would be so much happier.
(((FONTAINE))), lemme tell u.
Buetiful is top 10 percent.
If we where all gigachads then females will go for demigods
By your logic there would hardly be any incels today compared to our prehistoric ancestors because everyone would be objectively beautiful by now. That's hardly the case.
He us trolling

Last edited:
Fuck the future generations. Why would I care what happens to humanity after I'm dead?

Yeah looks like it.
Hence natural selection won't matter.
If we ensure 95% of people reproducing then it's fine for life, civilaztion flourished like this anyways

(((FONTAINE))), lemme tell u.
Buetiful is top 10 percent.
If we where all gigachads then females will go for demigods

He us trolling

100 years ago, 6' is what 7' is like now

if there's 100 women and 100 chads in the room, only the top 10% of chads or so will even be attractive to women and the other chads become incel

lmao

I don't think it will end with humans becoming 'beautiful people.'

Some of the features of incels are actually gracile features, these can make for a very beautiful human when female chromosomes are involved...and also male in certain circumstances .

Chads & Stacy's don't necessarily always have beautiful daughters or sons, ugly parents can also produce very good looking offspring.

Variation is the best thing in my opinion.

Look up Robust vs Gracile human ancestors & look at photos of civilians in Nazi era Germany that fell into the Aryan stereotype - many of those people had blonde hair, blue eyes and were healthy but the women were on the whole ugly and masculine looking in my opinion.

Also, personally from observation, many of the so called Chads that women are attracted to today are neanderthal no-neck gorillas and thuggish fobs.

This doesn't matter, the premise of inceldom is that there's a bottom of society that is found unattractive to foids whom only go after the top 20% of men. This will not change even if everyone on this planet were to be conventionally attractive by today's standards, people today generally look better than the last generation but there's still incels.

If this was true that genetic quality would improve this way, then every species of animals would be optimized to where it was structured monogamously. Incels WILL exist in any society, even the society which you claim will later exist.
I don't think it will end with humans becoming 'beautiful people.'

Some of the features of incels are actually gracile features, these can make for a very beautiful human when female chromosomes are involved...and also male in certain circumstances .

Chads & Stacy's don't necessarily always have beautiful daughters or sons, ugly parents can also produce very good looking offspring.

Variation is the best thing in my opinion.

Look up Robust vs Gracile human ancestors & look at photos of civilians in Nazi era Germany that fell into the Aryan stereotype - many of those people had blonde hair, blue eyes and were healthy but the women were on the whole ugly and masculine looking in my opinion.

Also, personally from observation, many of the so called Chads that women are attracted to today are neanderthal no-neck gorillas and thuggish fobs.
Also this

I don’t care about betterment of future generations. They could all have cancer and be born with mutations and defects for all I care about.

As long as I get my dick sucked like chad then the rest of the world can go to shit

I don’t care about betterment of future generations. They could all have cancer and be born with mutations and defects for all I care about.

As long as I get my dick sucked like chad then the rest of the world can go to shit
I think he's trying to cope with his subhumanity by telling himself that not reproducing is for the betterment of making as a whole, sounds weird but it's supposed to be a gratifying feeling.

The level of dumbness on this forum is the reason I spend less and less time here.

Since prehistory there has been enforced monogamy, idiot. It has put brakes on the betterment of the gene pool.
I think he's trying to cope with his subhumanity by telling himself that not reproducing is for the betterment of making as a whole, sounds weird but it's supposed to be a gratifying feeling.
I'd rather cope and be happy than remain a depressed neckbeard rotting away.

The level of dumbness on this forum is the reason I spend less and less time here.

Since prehistory there has been enforced monogamy, idiot. It has put brakes on the betterment of the gene pool.
There is a false premise to add to your hopelessly flawed reasoning. I took you for an educated – if clearly deranged – person.

Appeal to nature. ZZZZ. You are better than that.

It's also natural selection if you're able to use your superior strength to override a female's sexual selection by raping her.
yeah but that's illegal. im stronger than most guys because i lift so that would be easy

Retarded cope. Proper hypergamy has been going on for tens of thousands of years and there are still ugly men. Plus what's going on right now isn't even proper hypergamy, it's women fucking around with Chad (but not mating with him) for there early 20s, and then mating with (and settling down with) some subhuman/normie man.

Agreed very much. It's just how nature is.

Harsh but true, I hope this means that manlet, mentalcel subhumans like me get phased out and no other man has to endure my torrid existence.

Disagree. I have one life to live and my purpose of living is to make my life as good as possible. To hell with the people who are here after I die

retard. so i should just be like "oh it's a good thing i'm going to be alone and depressed for the rest of my life. It's just natural selection! :D"
Yes unless you can cheat the nature with surgeries. It's not a good thing but that's how it is

women fucking around with Chad (but not mating with him) for there early 20s, and then mating with (and settling down with) some subhuman/normie man.
And the most disgusting thing is when that settled momma will bluepill her own incel son: "gurls love personelety teehee".

Yes unless you can cheat the nature with surgeries. It's not a good thing but that's how it is
natural selection is where species evolve because those with inferior genetics die and therefore cant reproduce. I am not dead, so it's not natural selection. It's sexual selection brought about from hypergamy
Yeah, you also have to be stronger than all the guys who would try to stop you. That's where natural selection operates on a collective level, because you have to team up with a stronger group than theirs.
read my response to weed. Since I am stronger than most guys, i should be successful, but i do not have good facial genetics, so i am alone. It's sexual selection, not natural selection. Facial genetics have nothing to do with survival. also, typically guys dont literally fight over girls, so strength is meaningless in 2018

Last edited:
Cope.
Ugly women are allowed to procreate these days with ease, this will create more ugly men.

natural selection is where species evolve because those with inferior genetics die and therefore cant reproduce. I am not dead, so it's not natural selection. It's sexual selection brought about from hypergamy

Quote from wikipedia "Natural selection is the differential survival and reproduction of individuals due to differences in phenotype(). It is a key mechanism of evolution, the change in the heritable traits characteristic of a population over generations.", "Other factors affecting reproductive success include sexual selection (now often included in natural selection) and fecundity selection."

Phenotype

"A phenotype (from Greek phainein, meaning 'to show', and typos, meaning 'type') is the composite of an organism's observable characteristics or traits, such as its morphology, development, biochemical or physiological properties, behavior, and products of behavior (such as a bird's nest). A phenotype results from the expression of an organism's genetic code, its genotype, as well as the influence of environmental factors and the interactions between the two. When two or more clearly different phenotypes exist in the same population of a species, the species is called polymorphic. A well-documented polymorphism is Labrador Retriever coloring; while the coat color depends on many genes, it is clearly seen in the environment as yellow, black and brown." and the definition of a phenotypic trait is "a distinct variant of a phenotypic characteristic of an organism; it may be either inherited or determined environmentally, but typically occurs as a combination of the two. For example, eye color is a character of an organism, while blue, brown and hazel are traits."

read my response to weed. Since I am stronger than most guys, i should be successful, but i do not have good facial genetics, so i am alone. It's sexual selection, not natural selection. Facial genetics have nothing to do with survival. also, typically guys dont literally fight over girls, so strength is meaningless in 2018
Wrong, your DNA survival depends on how your face looks like, if you won't pass on your genes, your DNA will not survive and it will die out. Therefore species evolve to be better. Did you know that there were people with no iris in their eyes? They died out because of natural selection which ALSO includes sexual selection.

Last edited:
I need to make a thread about this, but you are committing a classical mistake about natural selection.

Evolution does not select for good genes, because what a good gene is contextual. Just because a gene is chosen, doesn't make it a good gene. This is circular reasoning. Selection because Good, Good because selected.

Oh look, another ((((fontaine)))) bait thread.

That's nonsense. Let me explain why. I had two friends back in elementary school who's fathers were blue eyed chads and tall. None of their children ended up looking like their fathers at all. They were all incel tier except maybe maybe one but not because of his facial looks but because he got tall and buff. He still looked Indian like his mother.

Looks are a hit and miss. Even when chad is the breeder. It won't eliminate ugly people from the gene pool. But Maybe with manlets it will somewhat mitigate the number in the gene pool.

I need to make a thread about this, but you are committing a classical mistake about natural selection.

Evolution does not select for good genes, because what a good gene is contextual. Just because a gene is chosen, doesn't make it a good gene. This is circular reasoning. Selection because Good, Good because selected.
So chads have worse genes than ours? Natural selection selects stronger and bigger. Do you think chads wouldn't beat us up naturally? They are stronger than us and we are omegas. Nature selects alpha males, you can see the in EVERY mammal specie.
You can see natural selection here

These alphas will reproduce with this alpha female while betas and omegas won't and they will just die out. N a t u r a l s e l e c t i o n.

Look at this alpha wolf being mad at beta or omega wolf and that beta wolf can't do anything because alpha is way stronger than him. Which wolf will get the female? Alpha or beta?

>Natural selection selects stronger and bigger.
Not true at all. Natural selection can lead to animals getting smaller, more colorful, smarter, duller, or even kill them. 99% of species have gone extinct.
>N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N
Let's say at some point, size was important, because it leads to the ability to out-compete mates. Then, Flooding causes an influx of predators from a nearby basin. These predators find it easier to hunt larger creatures, so in this case natural selection would select for smaller animals, not larger.
>Do you think chads wouldn't beat us up naturally?
Why does that matter? A gorilla can beat me up, but I wouldn't say a gorilla has better genes than me.

Not true at all. Natural selection can lead to animals getting smaller, more colorful, smarter, duller, or even kill them. 99% of species have gone extinct.
Let's say at some point, size was important, because it leads to the ability to out-compete mates. Then, Flooding causes an influx of predators from a nearby basin. These predators find it easier to hunt larger creatures, so in this case natural selection would select for smaller animals, not larger.
Why does that matter? A gorilla can beat me up, but I wouldn't say a gorilla has better genes than me.
GN-z11 distance IQ.

lmao.
Well read up my wikipedia quotes that I have posted above
These predators find it easier to hunt larger creatures WHAT? Have you ever watched animal documentaries or at least one animal in zoo video where predators really want to kill a baby yet they do not experience that instinct on adults.

lmao.
Well read up my wikipedia quotes that I have posted above
These predators find it easier to hunt larger creatures WHAT? Have you ever watched animal documentaries or at least one animal in zoo video where predators really want to kill a baby yet they do not experience that instinct on adults.

Larger doesn't mean faster. Mastiffs are much bigger than border collies but they are much slower. In an environment where size is selected for but not speed, the larger animal will be slower. Generally, larger animals over-heat faster because of the square - cube law, so they sustain shorter sprints. You could also substitute "size" for "color" . See: Fishenarian run away