Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's good with rice?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I have a bag of rice that I want to eat more often (especially since it's cheap)
Anything it goes good with?
What are your favorite rice dishes?

I have a bag of rice that I want to eat more often (especially since it's cheap)
Do "Canadians" eat rice? Can you buy rice in "Canada"?

ketchup and eggs.
japanese curry and pork cutlet.

will get some eggs and try. cook the eggs with the rice or as a side?
Omurice

like this.

so on the side, fry the rice and lay the egg on top. looks good tbh, can't wait
yeah, exactly. you can make fried rice with vegetables first and lay the egg on top and cover with ketchup.

I heard noodles go with rice real well.

it can decently with eggs which should also be pretty cheap and then you got the classic chicken option; but meats a bit more pricey i guess.

corn at least.
you can put spam in too.
look up recipes for "omurice."
just bought ingredients. I have ground chicken (was on sale), rice (ofc), eggs, chicken broth and ketchup.
wasn't feeling like veggies
how do you recommend I prep it?

just bought ingredients. I have ground chicken (was on sale), rice (ofc), eggs, chicken broth and ketchup.
wasn't feeling like veggies
how do you recommend I prep it?

i'm not sure bc i never cooked it before.
my dad made it for me.

Soy sauce (no joke)

Basically anything is good with rice. I like to eat roasted meat with it, but that might just be because I like roasted meat.

I cope by cookmaxxing and can suggest some stuff to try.

Chinese fried rice is awesome when you nail it, it turns out just like a restaurant and you can basically put any meat or vegetable in it.

View: https://youtu.be/OrvUa0JD1aQ

Mexican rice is pretty easy and I like it a lot:

View: https://youtu.be/_ga7TIBhlU4

Indian lemon rice is pretty good too, I've never tried this recipe but it looks good:

View: https://youtu.be/S582ox6c4l4

And don't forget Coconut rice:

View: https://youtu.be/yG-c9eXjTkM

Curry and rice mix together like sweet and spice

Lentils. But you would need some expertise to be able to cook those properly.

peanuts and or beans.
thank me later

Spicy chicken
Mongolian beef
Shrimp

cook the rice regularly and then put some scoops of it on a frying pan alongside eggs and bacon and fry that bitch up, tastes wonderful tbhngl.

Y'all don't have an East Coast like trying to be a part of us.
What? Bro, have you seen Canada on a map? Also, we are pretty much the same countries tbh, the differences between our countries isn’t much different than between your individual states. The biggest difference between us is our governments.

What? Bro, have you seen Canada on a map? Also, we are pretty much the same countries tbh, the differences between our countries isn’t much different than between your individual states. The biggest difference between us is our governments.
So, why do you want to be so different from us that we have a hard border? If we're supposed to be the same country then why can't we just go between them freely without a passport?

So, why do you want to be so different from us that we have a hard border? If we're supposed to be the same country then why can't we just go between them freely without a passport?
1) We used to be able to go through the border without a passport before 9/11.

2) Canadian identity is fundamentally based on the colonies here not joining the American revolution. Originally, we tried to differentiate ourselves and saying we are part of the British Empire, but eventually when we got independence, we had to invent reasons that we are different from America to validate our own existence.

1) We used to be able to go through the border without a passport before 9/11.
It should've stayed that way, just like with Ireland and Northern Ireland. If "Canada" and the USA are the same country, then why can't I cross there just like I can cross between states.
2) Canadian identity is fundamentally based on the colonies here not joining the American revolution. Originally, we tried to differentiate ourselves and saying we are part of the British Empire, but eventually when we got independence, we had to invent reasons that we are different from America to validate our own existence.
Just to piss us off. Just snap out of the delusion that you still want the monarchy to come back and just join us already.

Eggs

lentils, curry chicken, Thai chicken, peas/garbanzos, beans, ground meat kinda, tempura bowl

Wok veggies + curry + meat

saffron to keep them yellow skinned bastards

orange chicken

Goulash, salty and spicy.