Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's good out there?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness
Idk what to do outside the house, they say I have to touch the grass (I'm not even that hikikomori) but idk what to do outside

Just don't go outside

trucel meetup in the park, we can scare away all the foids there

Idk what to do outside the house, they say I have to touch the grass (I'm not even that hikikomori) but idk what to do outside
Nothing much if you're alone

This world is made for NT Normies

Outside is gay

Only a masochist wants to go outside willingly as a subhuman
Cuckochist
I sometimes take long walks with my headphones on
I walk like a lightening passing all the normies without looking at anyone like a true blackhole spaghettifying all and everyone

Cuckochist
I sometimes take long walks with my headphones on
I walk like a lightening passing all the normies without looking at anyone like a true blackhole spaghettifying all and everyone
Fakecel trait :you go outside for walks

Garbage advice from normies that only ever knew meme depression and isolation. If you go outside without any good reason you'll feel even more lonely and bummed out. Try to find a good reason to go outside first. I'm very grateful that my job do just that tbh otherwise i would be rotting hard

Garbage advice from normies that only ever knew meme depression and isolation. If you go outside without any good reason you'll feel even more lonely and bummed out. Try to find a good reason to go outside first. I'm very grateful that my job do just that tbh otherwise i would be rotting hard
nearly everytime I go outside it makes me feel worse or I come home genuinely angry
Just go outside bro

trucel meetup in the park, we can scare away all the foids there
I had bunch of truecel friends back in highschool and whenever we were around foid infiltrated places we would scare the hell out of them by staring at them jfl

How come you only recently signed up here as a 26 year old khhv??
Came to know here around 2019
Were in the stage of browsing r/doomers back then but did check posts here sometimes

Came to know here around 2019
Were in the stage of browsing r/doomers back then but did check posts here sometimes
Yeah I lurked here too before making an account
on and off for awhile probably a year or two sometimes looking at posts

nearly everytime I go outside it makes me feel worse or I come home genuinely angry
Just go outside bro
Exactly boyo. I remember doing that when i was 18-19 years old so around 2011-2012 on a super sunny summer day. Went for a long walk to a big park that's almost like a forest. Took some food, water and a book. You know "I'll live a healthy life" cope. When i found a quiet place, i sat on some tree trunk and instead of "feeling the beauty of nature" or something i got overwhelmed by despair and broke down in tears.

Me too i was lurking here since summer 2020

It takes time for blackpill to exert its full effect it seems

Exactly boyo. I remember doing that when i was 18-19 years old so around 2011-2012 on a super sunny summer day. Went for a long walk to a big park that's almost like a forest. Took some food, water and a book. You know "I'll live a healthy life" cope. When i found a quiet place, i sat on some tree trunk and instead of "feeling the beauty of nature" or something i got overwhelmed by despair and broke down in tears.
Brutal
I used to try and do the healthy life cope I would do regular walks to this cliff near my house that overlooks the sea and just sit up there for hours in the sun

Im ngl nature isnt even that beautiful most of the time Its just boring
It depends where you go but Anywhere I can walk to near my house is shit

I stopped going out on my own and most of the time If I do go out its at night and even then Im just in my friends car most of the time so Im not outside properly

It takes time for blackpill to exert its full effect it seems
I was already blackpilled I just didnt make an account here for some reason

I think I was coping cause I didnt want to believe it was over
Ive been blackpilled since I was 16 and Im 20 now

Whenever I go outside in the day something brutal happens I stg

Maybe people tell incels to just go outside so we can give them some entertainment

I was already blackpilled I just didnt make an account here for some reason

I think I was coping cause I didnt want to believe it was over
Ive been blackpilled since I was 16 and Im 20 now
Believing it is over is just the actual effect of blackpill
i did have blackpilled mind in 16 17 but was not as complex and defined as it is now today