Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s good about your face??

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Every incel has something good about his face for example a good sized nose good eye area good chin but is fucked up on other parts which made him an Incel what good/normal about your face? For me I have a normal nose.

Literally nothing. It's meh except for my nose which is deformed.

Is that you in your avatar?

my pic is in the ratings megathread if u wanna see, and no, if i looked like him do you really think i'd be posting here KEK

Good-> Hair, browridge, good square chin, decent jawline.

Bad-> Recessed chin, protruding lower jaw, scars due to pimples in the past, gummy smile

Getting jaw surgery and genioplasty so 3 of the 4 bad things will hopefully get fixed

my pic is in the ratings megathread if u wanna see, and no, if i looked like him do you really think i'd be posting here KEK

kek, I was kidding. Just saw your pic though. You seem to have several good features but the overall result somehow isn't pleasing. You look sad and I am not sure what features are responsible for that. Your nose definitely needs work. Also do you have a recessed chin?

I think my face is pretty good overall.
It's just that I am a mentalcel af.

I like my eye color and facial harmony

nothing, I look like trash

kek, I was kidding. Just saw your pic though. You seem to have several good features but the overall result somehow isn't pleasing. You look sad and I am not sure what features are responsible for that. Your nose definitely needs work. Also do you have a recessed chin?

most of the reason for that was lens distortion, it made my midface longer somehow and it looked kinda weird. my philtrum/nose is definitely my worst fucking feature. i don't have recessed anything lol, but who cares in the long run. all of us posting here have our own deep-rooted issues, no use in ratings and whatever i'm afraid.

women rate on a vague scale - either you're fuckable or you're not.

My face is the least of my concerns granted it looks plain and average.

uhh well my eyes are kinda small and slight PCT, nose bridge isnt crooked, and forehead is OK

everything else is ogre

my nose is normal, the rest is shit

There's literally nothing good about my face

My eye area just isnt better than Octopusgun here xD

The good thing about my face is that it won't be visible in 60 years' time.

When you have anything good in your face you are NOT INCEL.

Screen Shot 2018 03 03 at 13330 PM

lowerthird, shining light skin clear youthful skin, good forward growth, good chin, masculine eyebrows, nice set of cheekbones only when super lean, neutral/postive canthal tilt,

The bad: uppereyelidexposure, mediocre eye area, 23inchskull, too compact midface, overbite or overjet, slight slanted forehead, nw1.5 hairline or nw1 can't tell tbh but I have a good cover game going, lacking somewhat of a wide jaw,

Overall my face is 4.5psl but my height and frame muscle halo pushes me to a 6 psloverall

Looksmaxxing could put me at a 6.5 or even 7 psl

Getting braces to fix overbite

Getting fillers to get rid of of uppereyelid exposure which could signicantly boost my eye area

Getting contacts or eye laser surgery to give 20/20 vision, because I still wear glasses

Getting superlean to get those cheekbones to appear, since I'm 18%bodyfat but still look jacked

Bleaching my skin to make me more lightskinned

All that could make me truly ascend, as a legit lightskin mulatto tyrone

But I will never do this because I have no money or ambition

I'd say eye area, nose and mayyybe mouth.

Literally zero of my features are good. And I mean zero. Eye area? Shit. Nose? Need rhino asap. Mouth? Narrow palate wonkey lipped cuck. Chin/jaw? Recessed. Browridge? Too high set. Zygos? Non existant.

lowerthird, shining light skin clear youthful skin, good forward growth, good chin, masculine eyebrows, nice set of cheekbones only when super lean, neutral/postive canthal tilt,

The bad: uppereyelidexposure, mediocre eye area, 23inchskull, too compact midface, overbite or overjet, slight slanted forehead, nw1.5 hairline or nw1 can't tell tbh but I have a good cover game going, lacking somewhat of a wide jaw,

Overall my face is 4.5psl but my height and frame muscle halo pushes me to a 6 psloverall

Looksmaxxing could put me at a 6.5 or even 7 psl

Getting braces to fix overbite

Getting fillers to get rid of of uppereyelid exposure which could signicantly boost my eye area

Getting contacts or eye laser surgery to give 20/20 vision, because I still wear glasses

Getting superlean to get those cheekbones to appear, since I'm 18%bodyfat but still look jacked

Bleaching my skin to make me more lightskinned

All that could make me truly ascend, as a legit lightskin mulatto tyrone

But I will never do this because I have no money or ambition
Get outta here tellem we all know you’re not an incel ;)

Get outta here tellem we all know you’re not an incel ;)

I'm incel because I'm mental, and also I'm sub7 or 8 which means girls won't be throwing themselves at me, high inhibition and toxic blackpilled mind makes me avoid any interaction or eye contact with females. And also I'm ethnic in a super white town

I'm incel because I'm mental, and also I'm sub7 or 8 which means girls won't be throwing themselves at me, high inhibition and toxic blackpilled mind makes me avoid any interaction or eye contact with females. And also I'm ethnic in a super white town
Just go to Chicago dawg you will slay like a chad in vietnam nigga if you try it you will appreciate me

My teeth were very white and straight. I don't smile though. Incels aren't entitled to smile. My gum disease ruined my teeth though, so I have no good features. Below average in everything.

Eye color is all i have going for me

My teeth were very white and straight. I don't smile though. Incels aren't entitled to smile. My gum disease ruined my teeth though, so I have no good features. Below average in everything.
Dude isn’t teeth whitening like 40$ smh just do it

Dude isn’t teeth whitening like 40$ smh just do it

I do, I just put more effort than I did before. I'm talking about the actual shape of the teeth. Gums protect your teeth, but they receed when there's a problem with them. My teeth shifted because of that.

I have a nasolabial fold ingrowing. T-minus 2 years til it's visible from space.
Nasolobial folds mean nothing. Google "Aamir Khan," he's 52 years old.

Nose. Everything else is ITS OVER tier. But damn my nose is good

Nasolobial folds mean nothing. Google "Aamir Khan," he's 52 years old.

If you're goodlooking, you can get away with it. If you're ugly, you just look decrepit with them

If you're goodlooking, you can get away with it. If you're ugly, you just look decrepit with them
You think he's good looking? I used to think he just looked funny. He's got a great body though. Have you seen his fat to fit transformation? He's 51 in the video. Really impressive.

Is the nose only your unredeeming feature

It's the only thing that keeps me from looking like a normie. My eye area is kinda bad. Mild eyelid exposure, distance between eyebrows and eyes is pretty high, slightly recessed chin. My forehead is also covered in pimples. Non-existent cheekbones. Somewhat round-faced. My deformity took away my facial harmony.

It's not deformed. Eye area and eyebrows are ok.

TBH most my problems lie in frame and size.

Dont do promo for your face bro. You dont want to end like zyros and be known by everyone. The internet donz firgot

I like my chin, its a bit pointy but the chin height is good. Thats why my side profile is also very good but i hate my fwhr and nose

Dont do promo for your face bro. You dont want to end like zyros and be known by everyone. The internet donz firgot
Difference between @Zyros and him is that he's never bragged about his looks, also Zyros has been with girls and this guy hasn't. Remember nobody gave @Octopusgun2 shit either for posting here even when he had surgery, until he started bragging. Considering Octopusgun has left, and @Twisted is still here, those three (not Octopus who was a 6) are the best looking guys on the forum.