Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What’s going on?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
While in the library I was hearing this one Indian girl talking about how she loves messing with white men and has a date with one on Saturday to her Indian friend. She was so loud and she was very ugly as well. If she was a man she’d have 10k posts here by now, so I’d say she falls in the 2-3/10 range. Indian women have started pulling off noodlewhore antics? Listening to the conversation pissed me off because her personality was very annoying and she didn’t give a damn about others since the library is meant to be quiet and she was so loud.

i wonder why foids had no rights

All ethnic foids love white worship, it's just part of their self-hate. They see the attractiveness of whites and compare it to their shitskin family. Why wouldn't they whore around when cucked ethnic families basically remove all regulations and restrictions that were keeping their women from being spoiled, blown-out sluts once they move to the West? Hypergamy allows most of them to fuck any white normie they want, I see it everyday with currywhores in Canada. :feelsjuice:

That's why I laugh when women complain about being lonely or muh femcel :foidSoy:

There's always someone for a foid, regardless of how hideous the toilet is. Normfag guys are beyond desperate these days

Last edited:
No curries are the same as asian women if not worse. Many of them exclusively date white and I heard in India they even have "breeding parties" for the white business guys that travel there. The last indian chick i knew showed me her tinder profile and it's literally nothing but white guys. This is a fat not-so-attractive indian girl. I showed her a video of guys trashing indian women and she said "yeah i wouldnt date an indian woman either".

A lot of curries and arabs are just disgraceful self-loathing people who bow to whites. They think there's something wrong with any so-called "ethnic" that doesn't do the same. They should be learning something from blacks but. nope.

If you're a white chad you're probably going to take a gook toilet over an indian one, so that's the only reason why you dont see more indian women selling out to white devils.

While in the library I was hearing this one Indian girl talking about how she loves messing with white men and has a date with one on Saturday to her Indian friend. She was so loud and she was very ugly as well. If she was a man she’d have 10k posts here by now, so I’d say she falls in the 2-3/10 range. Indian women have started pulling off noodlewhore antics? Listening to the conversation pissed me off because her personality was very annoying and she didn’t give a damn about others since the library is meant to be quiet and she was so loud.
WHITE MEN ARE KINGS

All ethnic foids love white worship, it's just part of their self-hate. They see the attractiveness of whites and compare it to their shitskin family. Why wouldn't they whore around when cucked ethnic families basically remove all regulations and restrictions that were keeping their women from being spoiled, blown-out sluts once they move to the West? Hypergamy allows most of them to fuck any white normie they want, I see it everyday with currywhores in Canada. :feelsjuice:
All ethnic soyciets got psychically buckbroken due to worldwide colonization of white empires, foids from colonial regions like India and Asia subconsciously will always desire white chad since they destroyed their civilizations previously. The spoils of war always go to the victor and whites won so hard that it continues nearly a hundred years later. If over deathnics

I don’t know why i thought she’d maintain the cultural values from her homeland. I’ve rarely seen an Indian women white man couple in public but it’s probably because white men tend to avoid Indian women. Makes sense that Indian women would white worship as even among Indian incels here, I see white worship.