Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Whats everyones favorite food(s) and why?

• Thread starter ClownCharizard6774
  • Start date
I will try it bro on sunday or monday God-willing, does it work if there's actual frosting on it that hasn't dried?

It is good with glazed and frosted doughnuts imo. The frosting or glaze dissolves in your mouth with a mix of drinking the hot coffee you dipped them in.

It is still good to take intermediate sips of just coffee and some bites of the doughnut without dipping into the coffee at times to taste the contrast.

Lasagna, easy to eat, goes down easy, high nutrients. Only on cold days though.
In the summer, few things beat cold deli.

Chocolate chip cookies and tea tbh

It is good with glazed and frosted doughnuts imo. The frosting or glaze dissolves in your mouth with a mix of drinking the hot coffee you dipped them in.

It is still good to take intermediate sips of just coffee and some bites of the doughnut without dipping into the coffee at times to taste the contrast.
It is on my to do list!

A Wendy’s Baconator regular size or half size without their special sauce and without the nasty mayonnaise that doesn’t belong anywhere near a hamburger of any kind on it. Then once you customize it to remove the horrible sauces just add glorious ketchup to it yourself and eat it and you will quite possibly then experience the finest burger ever crafted by god/the gods or the hands of man. It is a truly remarkable and delicious hamburger bros!

Mcdonald‘s large fries- best when hot or moderately so and covered in salt and combined with ketchup.

McDonald’s Sausage Egg McMuffin with cheese and a hash brown. Possibly the greatest breakfast food combination ever crafted by the hand of god/s or man.

Two large ice cold Coca Cola’s from McDonald’s. I swear to you all that there is perhaps no finer drink on earth than this. Literally the only thing that comes close is an ice cold can of 7up or Sprite on a hot day where you’ve been doing some activities outside and are consumed by thirst once you come back in. Then this drink transforms itself into the nectar of the gods.

Wait, what are fresh dates if it's not the hard and crunchy version?
Fresh dates are either fresh from the date palm if you like in Cali of the middle east or ones that were sealed tight when imported. The dates I usually get soft and chewy.

Fresh dates are either fresh from the date palm if you like in Cali of the middle east or ones that were sealed tight when imported. The dates I usually get soft and chewy.

What did i just read?

I know what they are, but was confused if you ment to say wed never have the fruit or going on a date with a female.
lol it was a joke

Are you non NT by chance?

no offence

PIZZA, POUTINE, JERK CHICKEN
also a lot of things from fast food
wendys spicy chicken sandwich, just with barbeque sauce
sausage egg mcmuffin

Bacon
Chicken cooked in basically any style.(Fried, Baked, Grilled, Jerk, Garlic Parm, Butter Chicken)
Most fruits & vaggies(Never was a big fan of tomatoes though)
Most seafoods

Pizza, chicken, burgers

Pizza, Spaghetti, Lasagna, Burgers

I am a bit of a sweet tooth, I like cupcakes, muffins, pancakes, and drinks like coffee, or ice coffee. Though for an actual meal, I like fried rice with chicken, seafood, burgers, or shawarma.

And before tehgymcel420 says pickled fish :feelskek: