Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Whats everyones favorite food(s) and why?

• Thread starter ClownCharizard6774
  • Start date
ClownCharizard6774

ClownCharizard6774

Banned
-
Title says it all. I guess ill go first in no particular order.

1. Buttered noodles - delixious and simple.

2. Boneless fried chicken - I remember when it was made at mama's it was so good that i even snuck some to eat.

3. Brown sugar ham - delicious and the drippings go well on rolls eaten at thanksgiving.

If anyone wants the recipie foe the ham & the fries chicken lmk

cheese borger

Hello greycel, this is what we call an Off Topic thread.

But ...

1. Figs
2. Dates
3. Watermelon
4. Fish
5. Couscous

But ...

1. Figs
2. Dates
3. Watermelon
4. Fish
5. Couscous

I mean it fits in inceldom as theres many things they do to cope. Eating included

Pizza above all. Because it tastes good.

Also

INCELDOM DISCUSSION

1. Steaks
2. Baked pasta or rice
3. Sushi and Sashimi

sushi

i like fish and cold foods in general

Japanese curry.

red meat and seafood

hard to pick just one but I do like fried chicken

In order of preference

1.One of my mom's soup recipes
2.Lasagna
3.Good quality steak

All other food basically tastes the same to me

Double whopper, large fries, and medium diet coke ftw

But ...

1. Figs
2. Dates
3. Watermelon
4. Fish
5. Couscous
I don't understand how anyone can eat dates. I tried it once and it was just vomit-inducing. Figs are amazing though.

I'd like to try some Plutonium

1. Chicken tendies (obviously)
Why: I don't know. I mean, chicken is pretty tasty. Plus it's easy to dip them in sauce.

2. Pizza (preferably Papa Johns)
Why: It's easy to make if you buy frozen pizza from the store, and also one of the best foods that can be delivered. I think Papa Johns is the best PIZZA CHAIN but some local pizzarias have better pizza.

3. Sushi rolls
Why: I feel like sushi is an acquired taste but I could eat it all day. If you haven't tried sushi but want to, don't buy it from the store. Go to a local fish market, Asians food market, or Asian restaurant that has good ratings.

4. Ice cream
Why: I'm a huge ice cream fanatic. There's just so many flavors. Thousands of flavors probably. And they keep making more. Who doesn't like sit down and just eat ice cream out of the tub?

5. Steak
Why: If prepared properly, steak can be glorious to your taste buds. I like to cook my own steak at home. I cook it sous vide style for 2 days and it comes out tender enough to cut with a butter knife.

Donuts! Pink-frosted or glazed.

Entrecôte with french fries and pepper sauce. Why? Because it is tasty.

Title says it all. I guess ill go first in no particular order.

1. Buttered noodles - delixious and simple.

2. Boneless fried chicken - I remember when it was made at mama's it was so good that i even snuck some to eat.

3. Brown sugar ham - delicious and the drippings go well on rolls eaten at thanksgiving.

If anyone wants the recipie foe the ham & the fries chicken lmk
Damn I have a lot of food I really like, don't have a real favourite.

Kebab and fries.
Pizza
Thai chicken with noodles/rice.
Homemade hamburger
Entrecote.

I like Japanese food because it's nutritious, delicious and light at the same time. Too bad it's expensive and also high-effort to prepare by yourself.

I like fried chicken

Curries eat a lot of sugar :forcedsmile:
Depends on what kind of curries bro, hindu curries don't eat meat and usually eat vegetables. And I can't think of them adding sugar to their vegetarian-based diet, it just seems odd.
Donuts and coffee are a pretty tasty and filling combination but it can be a sugar overdose tbh ngl
I never tried that combination! It's either just donuts or it's just coffee, never both of them at the same time. I think I did have coffee and cigarettes at the same time though, back when I still smoked a pack or two a day.

Probably pasta or rice, since both are filling and extremely easy to cook.

falafel
burritos
cheeseburgers
spaghetti bolognese
french fries

goulash with beef and pork, real mogger dish tbh. it's good to have the 2 meats in it because they have different taste and texture so you get some variation while eating. lamb and venison can be added too those can be pricy and besides, just beef and pork are enough. other than that, lasagna is a good runner up.

Last edited:
1. Chicken tendies (obviously)
Why: I don't know. I mean, chicken is pretty tasty. Plus it's easy to dip them in sauce.

2. Pizza (preferably Papa Johns)
Why: It's easy to make if you buy frozen pizza from the store, and also one of the best foods that can be delivered. I think Papa Johns is the best PIZZA CHAIN but some local pizzarias have better pizza.

3. Sushi rolls
Why: I feel like sushi is an acquired taste but I could eat it all day. If you haven't tried sushi but want to, don't buy it from the store. Go to a local fish market, Asians food market, or Asian restaurant that has good ratings.

4. Ice cream
Why: I'm a huge ice cream fanatic. There's just so many flavors. Thousands of flavors probably. And they keep making more. Who doesn't like sit down and just eat ice cream out of the tub?

5. Steak
Why: If prepared properly, steak can be glorious to your taste buds. I like to cook my own steak at home. I cook it sous vide style for 2 days and it comes out tender enough to cut with a butter knife.

I have a recipie for fried chicken if you want it.

Double big mac, large fries, coke

i dont know anymore :cryfeels:

Shrimp. Any kind except coconut shrimp. Something about shrimp just tastes so goddamn good

I don't understand how anyone can eat dates. I tried it once and it was just vomit-inducing. Figs are amazing though.
Fresher dates are great. I don't like when they are hard and crunchy.

I never tried that combination! It's either just donuts or it's just coffee, never both of them at the same time. I think I did have coffee and cigarettes at the same time though, back when I still smoked a pack or two a day.

If you don't mind soggy doughnuts from dipping the doughnuts in hot coffee it's a pretty good combination.

Yikes! What do we have here? inkwells enjoying food other than pure concentrated soylent? YoU aReN'T EnTiTLeD tO FooD, SwEaTiEs!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Images 2

If you don't mind soggy doughnuts from dipping the doughnuts in hot coffee it's a pretty good combination.
I will try it bro on sunday or monday God-willing, does it work if there's actual frosting on it that hasn't dried?