Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's everyone up to tonight?

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
I'm drinking tea, smoking some :smonk: and watching youtube. I might make some kratom tea aswell, how are my brocels doing this weekend? :feelsaww:

Making an MRE GrAYcel

Post on incel forums while watching a completely drunk and drugmaxxed kurwaboi calling niggers niggers on youtube

raping my waifu pillow and oppressing women on reddit

Having sex with Stacy rn

Gonna go the library cos I don’t get any work done

Ironically watching magical girl anime. I don’t like it, but I do it to prove my masculinity cannot be wavered.

fee-png.63974

Smoking some weed, drinking a few beers and watching Dexter for second time lol

Smoking some weed, drinking a few beers and watching Dexter for second time lol
sounds like a nice night, I never finishen the last season sadly so I gotta rewatch everything

sounds like a nice night, I never finishen the last season sadly so I gotta rewatch everything
Yes but why not, I think watching good series for a second time can be very enjoyable.

Making an MRE
I would love to load up on MRE's to prepare for the apocalypse but MREs are fucking expensive. Why does surviving the collapse of society have to cost so much money?

Post on incel forums while watching a completely drunk and drugmaxxed kurwaboi calling niggers niggers on youtube
Up to his old tricks again is he?

Watching youtube and listening to music

I'm drinking tea, smoking some :smonk: and watching youtube. I might make some kratom tea aswell, how are my brocels doing this weekend? :feelsaww:
I will be playing some strategy games. was going to grind some coding problems but seeing how bad the job market is making me question if my effort is worth anything