Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's even the point

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
No matter what we say or do or how much we whine and moan no one's ever even going to even spit on us... We are the scum of society... The lowest of the low... So unless we can help each other or do something positive... What's even the fucking point??? We are not even bold enough to actually kill ourselves and be done with it... I'm tired.

As inceldom and shunned males numbers are rising i think we can expect more violent acts which might bring goverment attention to us and they might try to help us

No matter what we say or do or how much we whine and moan no one's ever even going to even spit on us... We are the scum of society... The lowest of the low... So unless we can help each other or do something positive... What's even the fucking point??? We are not even bold enough to actually kill ourselves and be done with it... I'm tired.
Buy a Switch.

Hobbymaxx to death tbh.

The point is to hit the gym until you reach 660lbs on bench press for one solid repetition to then let the weight drop for one last rib repetition.

Cope, we are the forefront of counterculture right now. We'll change the world once our ranks grow.

There will be change in the future hopefully

Most people have admitted to be too cowardly to off themselves

I dont know it is wrong place to ask it tbh

The point is to hit the gym until you reach 660lbs on bench press for one solid repetition to then let the weight drop for one last rib repetition.
I've heard about people dying bench pressing in their basements. People call them dumb ego lifters, but I think they were gymcels that wanted to end it the only way they knew how.

Hope Cope Rope.
Nothing changes this rule, one process may be longer than the other but the sequence is unbreakable.

People call them dumb ego lifters, but I think they were gymcels that wanted to end it the only way they knew how.

The thing is, how can those people be ego lifters in the first place if they only train at home?

The thing is, how can those people be ego lifters in the first place if they only train at home?
Yeah, people think that they go to a gym and do it or brag online, when they're genetic shit coping with lifting weights.

Yeah, people think that they go to a gym and do it or brag online, when they're genetic shit coping with lifting weights.

And once again only men will be labeled as ego lifters, while females who are lifting will be adored and also men will fap to this. It has to stop.

I always ask myself the same thing. Hoping that one day I may actually find a reasoning behind my question. But it all ends unanswered, and I slowly dissolve into the unknown.

Cope or rope.

Who's down for suicide on 4/20?