Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's degenerate about your country/race?

N

Numb

loling at you
-
For me it would be my race's religion.

We steal and cheat, I never stole anything in my life but I know many that has.

Too many to list, we're literally degeneracy ground zero.

Our whole political spectrum is degenerate.

Jewish influence.

simpery, alcoholism, egotism

usa

everything

For my race it's all the groveling and self-guilt. It's disgusting.

It’s Australia

enough said

Being the biggest, sackless, pathetic spineless cucks to ever fucking exist.

No sense of community and lack of civism

You’re expected to be a social drinker otherwise you’re outcasted and viewed as a loser. You have to be an extrovert otherwise you’re outcasted and viewed as a weirdo.

A couple of American answers already, so I'll talk about my ethnicity: Latinos (EDIT - I realized this is about degeneracy --- I just wrote shit I hate about my people)
  1. Tend to be pathological liars
  2. Blind religiosity, with a hatred for atheists and agnostics
  3. Absolutely zero critical thinking skills (average IQ in Latin American countries is in the mid 80s to low 90s)
  4. Always hitting up relatives and friends for money (but see point 1)
  5. You're expected to be an extrovert that loves to party, and you're considered nutty or depressed if you're an introvert
  6. No concept of delayed gratification
  7. Stupid, goofy-sounding music with no complexity
  8. Gross, greasy food
  9. Last but not least, Hispanic women are major sluts with no spousal loyalty whatsoever

Last edited:
yeah being a race thats a minority its fucking hell cant fit in with ppl too well
So fucking true, man. I may as well be an alien at this point, considering I don't belong anywhere.

Being low inhib in the worst possible way

A couple of American answers already, so I'll talk about my ethnicity: Latinos (EDIT - I realized this is about degeneracy --- I just wrote shit I hate about my people)
  1. Tend to be pathological liars
  2. Blind religiosity, with a hatred for atheists and agnostics
  3. Absolutely zero critical thinking skills (average IQ in Latin American countries is in the mid 80s to low 90s)
  4. Always hitting up relatives and friends for money (but see point 1)
  5. You're expected to be an extrovert that loves to party, and you're considered nutty or depressed if you're an introvert
  6. No concept of delayed gratification
  7. Stupid, goofy-sounding music with no complexity
  8. Gross, greasy food
  9. Last but not least, Hispanic women are major sluts with no spousal loyalty whatsoever
Brutal.

Im from Spain. In the present a self proclaimed feminist country. Everything is fucked up here. man are criminalized on a daily basis, with millions to fund it and no one trying to cover it up.

But specially damages me the noise, fake progresivism (at the moment) and woman doublemorals.

Every fucking underage girl is a slut in the street here trying to be a model and showing off more flesh than their 18yo sisters. Yet they would call you creepy pedophile if you stare at their ass, the ass they made shure you will see along with the genitals thru almost transparent clothing.
>> They have the morals of a nun, but the attitude of a whore. << (or the other way around as they doublethink and doubleact)
If i fuck any of this JBs I go to jail, however this JBs reject boys of their own age as a rule (as they did with me) and only go for older chad males only... so how come?? When i get my chance to have sex wich what atracts me?
I hate them, is the worst thing that has happened to me, in a country wich everything is allready nonsense and fucked up.
About to go out shopping and i will have to come across another 5 to 10 of this slut JBs again. I have to look away to not suffer. Can you believe it?