Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s causing you the most stress right now ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Right now being NEET is causing me a tremendous amount of stress

I'd agree, I feel like my time is running out. I've been a NEET for four years now and have declined help from the local council and stuff. It's only a matter of time before my mother forces me to make a decision or to hit the curb.
My parents would never allow me to NEETmax for that long I would’ve been on the streets long before then

NEETing is surprisingly stressful. Especially if you have relatives that always talk shit about your "lazyness".

NEETing is surprisingly stressful. Especially if you have relatives that always talk shit about your "lazyness".
Being NEET is more stressful than being a wageslave if you’re not self sufficient

I'm autistic so my mum is quite lenient with me. But 4 years is quite a long time not contributing or progressing in life.
Even 1 year is a solid amount of time to be stagnated

Thinking about future and about things I need to do to make my life somewhat better - like getting extra degree, learning a lot of stuff to find good paying job and the necessity of loosing weight, because everything else wont matter if I die because of hearth attack.
Im neeteing for 4 months already and I DID NOTHING.

My brain feels like :feelstastyman: and masturbating everyday certainly doesn't help. Haven't done any work to improve my brain power in 4 years. I was a A student at school but if I went back now I'd be surprised if I could average C's lol.
How old are you now 22 ?

I am 30 and am working minimum wage job with no progress on career

The end of c0pe tunnel is finally coming into view. The prospect of what lies on the other side is starting to stress me.

Anyone here have any info on the sarcopod thing in Switzerland? Dont know if its avail to public to buy etc

Being an ugly subhuman with no future.

The realization that everything is predetermined and that I never had a chance in life

Loneliness and sub3 face

Right now being NEET is causing me a tremendous amount of stress
Not experiencing a loving teen gf :feelsping:and never had sex without paying and only experiencing condom sex

My height. Im a 5'8 zoomer living in finland where the average zoomer is 6ft flat.

Not being able to cuddle with a gf and cumming into fresh pink pussy.