Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's bullying like in American schools?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
relive the hell here. Tell us your stories.

I want to hear tbh

It gets the bettER of you

its just like da m0vies MAN

relive the hell here. Tell us your stories.
not bad at all. unlike the previous generations, most of us grew up with tv that shamed the bully (everything from arthur, to all those Stand up to bullying commercials on cartoon network) and it just left a mark. the popular/dominant people realized its more useful to make friends with the nerdy losers because 1) they dont want the kid to make bad CHOices, 2)being a bully just isnt appealing, 3) when u have even more ppl like you (even ugly ones), you look more popular and cooler. Dont get it twisted, theres obviously the losers,the cool kids, the assholes, and the ones who get mocked as a joke and the kids who everyone memes behin their back, but as for the whole "shoving kids in lockers and beating their ass for no reason", ive never seen anything even close to that.

Girls bullied me back when i was a vulnerable bluepilled kid back in highschool.It was verbal abuse instead of physical by calling me ugly or talking about me condescendingly right in front of my face.If it was me from the present and i somehow went back in time,i would seriously disfigure their faces and maybe id go to juvie for a few years but it would be worth putting some thotties in their place.

Hello. I am a courier and I’m here to deliver a message.

Starting at preschool, I was horribly bullied by both my teachers and my classmates. Growing up, I was very short and skinny, which worried doctors. I was bullied for this and my face, my treatment consisted of getting punched, verbal threats, being beaten up, being dragged accross the football field (resulting in bloody noses), my face being made fun of, bullying over my way of speaking and my deformities, and bullying for being an aspie. My treatment was so bad that I switch schools in 3rd grade and went to another school, where I received even worse treatment. I went to the middle school in the district for 6th and 7th grade, and I was bullied for being short, extremely quiet, ugly, weird, autistic, being interested in guns, being weak, being bad in P.E, my girlish physique, and I was called a school shooter. I also was beaten up regularly, which I reported to the school but they did nothing, for they only cared about their popular sports stars. I switched districts in 8th grade and I was once again bullied. I was called the same things. In P.E a Chadlite broke my arm and then the whole class laughed while I was screaming in pain. In highschool, (same district) I was bullied constantly, beaten up, shoved, called ugly, and someone once write "Notafed is a faggot" on a whiteboard. This caused me to constantly go home sick.

The results of my bullying has been:
Suicide attempts since 8
Homicidal fantasies since 10
Obsession with mass killings since 11
Obsessive uncontrollable homicidal thoughts since 14
Horrible depression
Failure for me to get into college
Turning me into a NEET
and making me feel unmotivated in life.

-notafed

Starting at preschool, I was horribly bullied by both my teachers and my classmates. Growing up, I was very short and skinny, which worried doctors. I was bullied for this and my face, my treatment consisted of getting punched, verbal threats, being beaten up, being dragged accross the football field (resulting in bloody noses), my face being made fun of, bullying over my way of speaking and my deformities, and bullying for being an aspie. My treatment was so bad that I switch schools in 3rd grade and went to another school, where I received even worse treatment. I went to the middle school in the district for 6th and 7th grade, and I was bullied for being short, extremely quiet, ugly, weird, autistic, being interested in guns, being weak, being bad in P.E, my girlish physique, and I was called a school shooter. I also was beaten up regularly, which I reported to the school but they did nothing, for they only cared about their popular sports stars. I switched districts in 8th grade and I was once again bullied. I was called the same things. In P.E a Chadlite broke my arm and then the whole class laughed while I was screaming in pain. In highschool, (same district) I was bullied constantly, beaten up, shoved, called ugly, and someone once write "Notafed is a faggot" on a whiteboard. This caused me to constantly go home sick.

Suicide attempts since 8
Horrible depression
Turning me into a NEET

-notafed
:feelsbadman:

Suicide attempts since 8
Horrible depression
Turning me into a NEET

-notafed
Man this is some heavy shit... and I thought I had it bad. I guess I was psychologically bullied more than physically.

Stacy teachers blame the victim because she fucks the school bully, but when the victim goes Er, Stacy teachers blame the victim.

Bullying in America in worse and better, worse because they are cruel with it, better because the nerd can always show up with a glock and take revenge on the bully, guns are called equalizers for that reason.

This. I vividly remember getting punished more than my bullies if I stood up for myself, or sometimes when I did seemingly nothing at all.
It's because a teacher is giving BBBJ to the school bully.
Going ER to get him his desserts means the Stacy teacher will have to find another school bully to bbbj.

Instagram pages that function as collages to mock ugly/weird looking students.

Suicide attempts since 8
Horrible depression
Turning me into a NEET

-notafed
damn this sounds like a manifesto rough draft tbh... :cryfeels::cryfeels:

They don't tell kids this because it's unethical (?) but it's best to end these bullies once and for all if you get the opportunity. Life is not kind to the weak. As a kid you won't get into too much trouble so that's the best time to do it. It's when you try this as an adult is when you need to be careful. You may ask, but what if I'm small? That's why weapons were invented, specifically for the benefit of non-alphas. And anything can be a weapon when you use your imagination.

Bullying sucks tbh. I was bullied but I managed to stand up to it. I'm sure Americans have it worse then me because kids there are lot more aggresive then over here.

Suicide attempts since 8
Horrible depression
Turning me into a NEET

-notafed
If this guy would come to the school with an AR-15, I have no sympathy to the dead. They deserve to be shot.

not bad at all. unlike the previous generations, most of us grew up with tv that shamed the bully (everything from arthur, to all those Stand up to bullying commercials on cartoon network) and it just left a mark. the popular/dominant people realized its more useful to make friends with the nerdy losers because 1) they dont want the kid to make bad CHOices, 2)being a bully just isnt appealing, 3) when u have even more ppl like you (even ugly ones), you look more popular and cooler. Dont get it twisted, theres obviously the losers,the cool kids, the assholes, and the ones who get mocked as a joke and the kids who everyone memes behin their back, but as for the whole "shoving kids in lockers and beating their ass for no reason", ive never seen anything even close to that.

I see a lot of people on Reddit say this too, probably because you and them grew up in nice little upper-middle class suburban neighborhoods and went to schools with nice sheltered upper-middle class kids. This was absolutely not true for me, I went to a school full of low IQ blue collar white kids and ghetto ethnics, it was brutal.

I see a lot of people on Reddit say this too, probably because you and them grew up in nice little upper-middle class suburban neighborhoods and went to schools with nice sheltered upper-middle class kids. This was absolutely not true for me, I went to a school full of low IQ blue collar white kids and ghetto ethnics, it was brutal.
i grew up in a city that is literally one of the poorest. we're like 80% minority, 30% poverty, and crackheads are everywhere.

American bullying is psychological, persistent, methodical, and ruthlessly cruel. No country on Earth has a bully culture as bad the USA's in my opinion and I think that's because American society is false and repressive so the few outlets for bad behavior that are allowed become absolutely horrible.

American bullying is psychological, persistent, methodical, and ruthlessly cruel. No country on Earth has a bully culture as bad the USA's in my opinion and I think that's because American society is false and repressive so the few outlets for bad behavior that are allowed become absolutely horrible.

This!

Bullying for me has always been a group wide event and I recieved it both in and outside of school due to the many summer camps I attended. It seemed like no matter where I went everyone in an almost hivemind fashion decided that I was be the prime target for all of their insults, mockery, and slights. I got fights and was almost jumped on a few occasions. I being the naive kid that I was complained to whoever was the “authority” at the time but they always took the side of everyone else and they themselves were hostile to me. The worst treatment however came from my “friends” which I hastily made in an attempt to avoid being both lonely and a lone target. These “friends” always had a few backhanded comments to say to me and would more often than not side with the majority whenever shit would hit the fan. The occurred for several years until I grew up and was allowed to gradually distance myself from everyone around me to the point where I pretty much live exclusively in my room

Nobody ever gets hurt physically really but the verbal abuse is usually led by a teacher. The class joins in.