Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's better to carry if you have thin wrists, a good pepper spray or a pocket knife? (in Europe)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I had to clarify in Europe, because, otherwise, in an uncucked country, the logical thing would be to wonder whether to carry a gun or a knife. But here, guns are very hard to get, and even a knife may not be worth it.

I don't intend to use it unless I absolutely have to, and it's only in case I get robbed, or get into an argument with some guy in public transport or something, and he wants to fight but I don't. I'm high inhib af and never even gotten into a fight, and don't intend to hurt anyone at all.

A pepper spray is better to avoid getting in trouble with the law (a good one is still illegal, but ofc not as problematic as a knife), but may not be enough of a deterrent imo. Like maybe when it comes to it, it's not good enough, and then what?

A knife however, can get you in jail. But I don't think anyone would still want a fight with me knowing that I carry a knife, because even if I go to jail after, they wouldn't want to get killed, so it'd just end the confrontation I think. Or if I'm getting robbed or attacked by a chad, chances are there's no witness (otherwise I wouldn't get robbed) and therefore I can use it (only if there's no other way).

idk what do you think? what are your experiences, and how hard would it be, for someone else, to take a knife away from me before getting stabbed? (me having no fighting experience)

:feelsYall:

All of this assuming I have no chance of winning a fight with a chad or even normie, due to my thin wrists, therefore I need tools if I get into such a situation. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Last edited:
i have 5.5 inch wrists. I carry pepperspray everywhere I go.

based

which one? have you tried it against someone?

i think the right one can really sting, but if it comes to it and it doesnt work you're done so its kinda scary

pepperspray, you dont want to accidentally kill someone

but may not be enough of a deterrent imo. Like maybe when it comes to it, it's not good enough, and then what?
I have to disagree, as someone who has been peppersprayed in the past, I think pepper spray is the most effective personal defense tool. If you get it in the face is awful. You can't see and you can't breath for a while. You can get right back up from a taser but with pepper spray you are useless for like 10 minutes.
A knife however, can get you in jail.
I carry a multi-tool around, it has a knife in it and if someone asks you you can argue that it's just a tool instead of a straight up weapon like a knife.

I recommend you get the pepper spray. They are cheap. You can get them online. They require zero experience or physical fitness to use, you can also use it from a couple of metres away so you yourself are not in range of a melee attack.

Pepper spray it the more high iq option. unless you live in uk its legal. If you stabs someone even if they rob you or assault you you will got to prison at least in my country, but if you spray them you're all good. Tasers are also a good idea. You can get some pretty powerful legal tasers. Knifes are a bad idea. Stabbing someone is pretty much always attempted murder so not a good idea for self defense. Also stabbing someone is less effective in disabeling them than a taser or a pepper spray. When people are fighting for thier lives they will dight 100 times harder than usual,

Buy a gun with non lethal ammo. This is pretty much legal in every European country

I have to disagree, as someone who has been peppersprayed in the past, I think pepper spray is the most effective personal defense tool. If you get it in the face is awful. You can't see and you can't breath for a while. You can get right back up from a taser but with pepper spray you are useless for like 10 minutes.

I carry a multi-tool around, it has a knife in it and if someone asks you you can argue that it's just a tool instead of a straight up weapon like a knife.

I recommend you get the pepper spray. They are cheap. You can get them online. They require zero experience or physical fitness to use, you can also use it from a couple of metres away so you yourself are not in range of a melee attack.
high IQ :feelsYall: thanks brocel
Either pepper spray or learn to use your fists. You don't want to end up killing someone. Focus on non-lethal self-defense.
high IQ :feelsYall:
Buy a gun with non lethal ammo. This is pretty much legal in every European country
i didnt even know that's a thing lol
Pepper spray it the more high iq option. unless you live in uk its legal. If you stabs someone even if they rob you or assault you you will got to prison at least in my country, but if you spray them you're all good. Tasers are also a good idea. You can get some pretty powerful legal tasers. Knifes are a bad idea. Stabbing someone is pretty much always attempted murder so not a good idea for self defense. Also stabbing someone is less effective in disabeling them than a taser or a pepper spray. When people are fighting for thier lives they will dight 100 times harder than usual,
brutal

Just carry a knife and kill the first person who fucks with you.

You deserve it, king.

srs? have you used it against someone?

right now my plan is to get a knife but I'm open to advice:feelsYall:
No, but I used a paintball gun on someone before. It’s really a scare tactic tbh, I don’t think I could beat a thug in a knife fight. :feelshaha: Maybe you can get smoke bombs those are usually legal.

knife, its dangerous even for a trained person to try to tackle someone with a knife.

I had to clarify in Europe, because, otherwise, in an uncucked country, the logical thing would be to wonder whether to carry a gun or a knife. But here, guns are very hard to get, and even a knife may not be worth it.

I don't intend to use it unless I absolutely have to, and it's only in case I get robbed, or get into an argument with some guy in public transport or something, and he wants to fight but I don't. I'm high inhib af and never even gotten into a fight, and don't intend to hurt anyone at all.

A pepper spray is better to avoid getting in trouble with the law (a good one is still illegal, but ofc not as problematic as a knife), but may not be enough of a deterrent imo. Like maybe when it comes to it, it's not good enough, and then what?

A knife however, can get you in jail. But I don't think anyone would still want a fight with me knowing that I carry a knife, because even if I go to jail after, they wouldn't want to get killed, so it'd just end the confrontation I think. Or if I'm getting robbed or attacked by a chad, chances are there's no witness (otherwise I wouldn't get robbed) and therefore I can use it (only if there's no other way).

idk what do you think? what are your experiences, and how hard would it be, for someone else, to take a knife away from me before getting stabbed? (me having no fighting experience)

All of this assuming I have no chance of winning a fight with a chad or even normie, due to my thin wrists, therefore I need tools if I get into such a situation. :feelsrope:

Pepper spray isn't half as useful as people make it out to be. Even the strong kind. Carry a long bladed knife of at least 6 inches or so if you genuinely fear for your life. Many small pocketknives have fear factor but aren't really useful in combat unless you go for eyes because there short blades don't pierce anything that could actually do enough damage to seriously injure your opponent.

Cope, If you are wristcel neither guns are an opion, you need strength in you arms and hands to handle them, not to mention hands big enough for your fingers to properly swallow the energy of the recoil.

Use/carry pepper spray because a knife can be wrestled away and then used against you, especially when you are weak.

screwdriver to fix some stuff

sock and lock

It’s over, old boy and guess what? Male suicide rates are going to increase.

If you pull out a fucking knife you ll have to use it and contintue being an incel in jail:feelshaha::feelshaha: plus knife and small wrist mean the guy can easily grab you knife and use it against you:fuk: so cucked pepper spray or gymcelling is the answer:feelsBox:

It’s over, old boy and guess what? Male suicide rates are going to increase.
Oldmanrick 2 1
me when I'm finally at rest

Last edited:
Europe is safe, no reason to carry something

Both. That way you can swiftly cut their throats while they are screaming and holding their eyes. - in eurotruck 3

I have. A BB gun :feelshaha:
I think that's a bad idea. If you shoot a big guy with a BB gun it will just annoy them.

I think a tazer or pepper spray would do it for the thin-wristed sissycel. It's also better legally

both. blind him first then shank him 28 times in the sternum. works like charm.

you could also go on the black market and buy a keltec pf9 for like 165 euros