Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's astonishing to me is the way our evil parents turned utterly ignorant, inept, and cowardly at the sight of our suffering. They just shut down!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
First they brought this meaningless suffering upon us by ignorantly breeding without ever reflecting on the outcome of their union, and then they just raised their hands, gave up, and shut down when reckoned with our suffering. Instead of trying to understand the root of our crisis, they resorted to the comfort of banal virtue signaling, bluepilling, and gaslighting. They didn't even open their minds to confront the absolute state of the current world. They just resisted everything we said to them and denied it all, clinging to the status quo and conformity.

They don't care about our situation. They only see us as tools.

Children are usually seen as tools to parents. Not someone with different life experience and goals

They don't care about our situation. They only see us as tools.
They will care when they discover our dead bodies, or when we break their bones.

Children are usually seen as tools to parents. Not someone with different life experience and goals
Well, these tools will be the instruments of their torture. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Something in your incessant rambling I finally agree with whole-heartedly. Curries parents have to be the most coward parents in existence.

Something in your incessant rambling I finally agree with whole-heartedly. Curries parents have to be the most coward parents in existence.
I hate ultra-conservative risk-averse fags like curries. They don't deserve to exist.

I was destined from the very start to be a room-rotting gigacoomer. How my parents were bluepilled enough to think I wouldn’t surely end up like this – or how they have the audacity to view me as a failure FOR ending up like this – is entirely beyond me

How my parents were bluepilled enough to think I wouldn’t surely end up like this – or how they have the audacity to view me as a failure FOR ending up like this – is entirely beyond me
When it comes to placing blame on us, our parents never look at themselves, they conveniently see us as separate, but at other times, they see us as extensions of themselves when it comes to fulfilling their dreams.

First they brought this meaningless suffering upon us by ignorantly breeding without ever reflecting on the outcome of their union, and then they just raised their hands, gave up, and shut down when reckoned with our suffering. Instead of trying to understand the root of our crisis, they resorted to the comfort of banal virtue signaling, bluepilling, and gaslighting. They didn't even open their minds to confront the absolute state of the current world. They just resisted everything we said to them and denied it all, clinging to the status quo and conformity.
We're living in the mouse utopia.

The mice in that experiment did the same things as our parents... treated offspring like shit, abandoned and became totally indifferent to their well-being.

This is all so predictable.

We're living in the mouse utopia.

The mice in that experiment did the same things as our parents... treated offspring like shit, abandoned and became totally indifferent to their well-being.

This is all so predictable.
100% correct. This is full blown behavioral sink of the mouse utopia experiment. Utopic conditions caused weak people to procreate who otherwise would've been killed off in harsher conditions. We are the products of those weaklings. We are the spiteful mutants who are now struggling to survive in a world where we were never even meant to exist in the first place. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Utopic conditions caused weak people to procreate who otherwise would've been killed off in harsher conditions
Not necessarily killed (although many would've perished) but forced to develop strength and potentiality by the struggle to survive.

Our parents and their parents grew up in an environment of ZERO STRIFE, they obviously never developed their strengths and consequentially they could never teach us from a young age the tools we need in order to survive.

The elites usually teach their kids how to be elites, but our mediocre parents sincerely think that "just exist, bro" is sound advice, because FOR THEM just existing was enough.

Our parents and their parents grew up in an environment of ZERO STRIFE, they obviously never developed their strengths and consequentially they could never teach us from a young age the tools we need in order to survive.
They lived in comfortable and safe conservative k-selection environment where they didn't have to develop sexual dimorphism, didn't have to mate guard, and didn't have to develop strength and fighting prowess. They only accumulated wealth and expected that it would be enough of an attractor to compensate for their physical subhumanity. Obviously that calculation turned out to be terribly wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back