Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's an invention you want to see before you die?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
The Time Machine for me. I'd race back to 2010, to my beginnings, my joyous child years in kindergarten, my glory days if you will. And relive it. Nothing can come close to the joy I experienced from the year of my birth (2006) to the year of the beginning of the collapse (2019) . Of course, many things I enjoy wouldn't have existed yet nor would I know about them.

I wanna see a Chevy colorado 2 door SS version come out with the styling of a 2016 one and an LS engine

Worldwide Islamic Caliphate.

I also want to see a 1/5 scale gas powered short course truck released by the rc car company Traxxas with an 80cc or bigger engine

This

The Time Machine for me. I'd race back to 2010, to my beginnings, my joyous child years in kindergarten, my glory days if you will. And relive it. Nothing can come close to the joy I experienced from the year of my birth (2006) to the year of the beginning of the collapse (2019) . Of course, many things I enjoy wouldn't have existed yet nor would I know about them.
gene editing.

FTL travel so i can finally fuck off from this planet

Realistic and entirely customizable AI girlfriends

Teleportation machine

I birth year mog you (2005)

It'll be a piece of shit modern GM can't make a decent car no matter what
I have a second gen Colorado with a 3.6 V6 with 305 horsepower. It's extended cab with the Z71 package and a 2 inch lift kit plus oversized off road tires. Seems ok so far. A 2 door one with the same bed legth as mine that's lowered and has a big V8 would be badass

Last edited:
A time machine is nice. I'm going to travel to 1934 and enjoy the great Reichsparteitag in Nuremberg. Or the "Machtergreifung" 1933. Joining the SA and kick some leftist asses. Seeing the Führer and seeing Germany alive. The real Germany. I go to the Kaiserreich, too. Then I visit my great grandfather who was a really hard man and watch/join him beat up some gypsy asses who tried to steal from him.

Last edited:
I’d go to the future and bring back some advanced AI that can make me rich. I’d bring back the most lifelike irl anime girl robot.

AI Robots

Most cucked and gay fantasy ever

advanced AI/VR girlfriends

A Marxist-Rodgerist "foidless society" (wherein all foids are kept in a coma and used for babymaking purposes only in secure breeding facilities).

Mind reading or stopping time to rape

Growing machine. I want to not only grow taller but increase in size ( height, wingspan, hand size, dick size, foot size, etc)

I'm a 33yo khhv, it doesn't get much more trucel than this.
he called you a fakecel for zero reason other than the fact you went against his opinion JFL:feelskek:
'disparage me = fakecel'
people are biased and i hate them extensively the fuck is wrong with youngcels