Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What's a worse punishment- doing time or downgrading your race???

Worse punishment- doing time, or downgrade your race??

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I have a theory, that being white is such an amazing privledge, like no white would willingly give it up, even if it meant avoiding years of prison. So my question is, if you were facing a 3 year sentence in the slammer in Texas, but could avoid it entirely if you downgraded your race, would you??? By downgrade ill be more specific--

If you are white, you downgrade to brown mexican that's 5'8
if you are black, you downgrade to curry
if you are mexican, you downgrade to rice.
if you are rice, you downgrade to low caste curry
If you are curry, you downgrade to aboriginal
If you are abo, there's just no hope for you, im sorry you exist.

As for me, I am already at the bottom of the hierarchy, so becoming a low caste curry doesn't make that much of a difference.

Last edited:
As for me, I am already at the bottom of the hierarchy, so becoming a low caste curry doesn't make that much of a difference.
Same here. Being a SEAgook is pretty much the same as being the curry anyway.

Doing time, obviously. :feelsjuice:

There is not too much of a difference between being black and a curry when comparing the physiognomy between them, assuming that frame and facial features like hair, nose and ears carry over.

I don’t look like the typical Tyrone and have a stronger resemblance to an Urkelcel, so having subpar genetics and being black was more of a detriment than a asset and females still pushed me away and rejected my advances.

I would do anything in my power to be white, and if reincarnation exists, I hope to be born as a white man in the next life. They have intrinsically higher value than any other race because white represents status and elegance. Every great leader, connoisseur, inventor and artist was white.

But I wouldn’t mind being a rice because they have higher intelligence than other races and lighter skin complexion.

I would spend three years in the slammer if it meant I would become abo.
I think a big reason why Family Matters got cancelled is because the actor Jaleel white was too jacked and suave as Stefan Urkel, it made it seem like acting like Steve Urkel was a ridiculous affectation. Also Steve got Myra, though that was a plot armor sort of matchup, for the most part he was a nerd at a time when nerds got bullied.

I have a theory, that being white is such an amazing privledge, like no white would willingly give it up, even if it meant avoiding years of prison. So my question is, if you were facing a 3 year sentence in the slammer in Texas, but could avoid it entirely if you downgraded your race, would you??? By downgrade ill be more specific--

if you are black, you downgrade to curry
if you are mexican, you downgrade to rice.
if you are rice, you downgrade to low caste curry
If you are curry, you downgrade to aboriginal
If you are abo, there's just no hope for you, im sorry you exist.

curry to abo isn't there big of an L. already over anyway

If I became Mexican, would that mean I somehow became fluent in Spanish?

At least I'm taller than I'm IRL

Edit: changed my post bc i just realized my stupid brain misunderstood the thing

Last edited:
Imagine wanting to be brown jfl I would rather be beheaded or my dick being sliced off :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

racepill in action. Me doing time would just be expected.

Imagine wanting to be brown jfl I would rather be beheaded or my dick being sliced off :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Kek I’d rather have my head sliced off than dick but yes that’s preferable to being ethnic

I am white, but downgrading to black would be smart, since Black manhood is valuable, filled with priviledge, lustful snow bunnies, BBC simbolically in society and general better qualities of being a Black male, a Bull, a man considered virile with his Black cock.