Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's a worse cope, the prison gays or troons?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
What is a fate worse than gaymaxxing ( out of loneliness) or troonmaxxing( because I'll become the girl, if the girl doesn't want me:feelspuke:) I've been seeing a lot more of these deathcopes, I hope it doesn't get so fucking bad that most men end up like giraffes.(giraffes are gay) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I read your post twice but cant understand it

is this gripmaxxing's new account? :ahegao:

Fags, I'm drunk, I'm asking which fate is worse, being a homofag prison gay, or becoming a troon because you are incel.

Fags, I'm drunk, I'm asking which fate is worse, being a homofag prison gay, or becoming a troon because you are incel.
Both of those things dont solve inceldom so they are equally useless and disgusting.

Someone who willing to put his dick in another man's ass aren't a man. No wonder relationships in prisons are chaotic and violent because these 'tough prison guys' are basically females. They don't have masculine qualities of discipline and self-control. Hope all the prison faggots will die from gas poisoning.

I’m going to have to confer with the mod team fellow brocels but I suspect we can talk about faggotry on the forum so long as we’re either mocking or deriding it but not openly supporting it or acting like a fag a.k.a LARPing as one (since it’d be hard to tell the difference if you were joking or not) or literally being a fag and on here openly expressing your desire for a boyfriend.:feelsUgh:

A few examples of acting like a fag of course would be a user making posts or topics about how they want to gag on other users cocks and or celebrities or real world men they know of in their lives or get their cheeks took etc, etc. :feelsahh:

Last edited:
No one is promoting fagshit, both are equally shit, but the fags who switch genders or give up ass are the worst.