Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats a reasonable price for hookers?

Title

• 50 to 60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70 to 80

• 110 to 120

• 130 to 140

• 150 to 160

• 170 to 180

• 190 to 200

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
For 5 minute blowie and a ten minute fuck session. And she's close or your ideal type. Be realistic too. Don't give me for free bro or ten dollars bro. I'm going to say high end 60 low end 40

High end $40 low end $20

Really the whole point of sex for me, is to be attractive enough for a foid so she opens here legs for me just for her self enjoyment.
You can't get that feeling by going to a prostitute...

You don't have any higher price brackets?

1 dollar is a reasonable price (Smugpepe)

i knew most would choose the lowest option but it still made me laugh :feelskek:

Depends what she does.

The least possible i guess

free of charge,toilets are worthless

Depends where you live, average one where I lives is 120usd per hour (and they're ugly) but could be higher or lower for you

$5 for Becky slut, $10 for Stacy slut.

20-40 is unironically very reasonable when people who work in factories make less than that. 100+ is insane. But for 10 minutes it should be 5 euros, not 20. 20-40 is for an hour.

There literlly isn't even a stacy one where I live, there's probably one HTN that costs 800nzd which is around 450
Is this in one of the main centres or a more rural location?

Last edited: