Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Whats a good videogame title to COPE with on PC?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I have a new pc and I wanna play some vidya .

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz

Ram 16.0 GB

The trippier the better :smonk:
No anime shit please :feelsLSD:

Gimme some genre or other video game as a reference to recommend based on.

A great singleplayer survival horror title I have in mind right now is Resident Evil 7. A seriously stellar game it is.

Gimme some genre or other video game as a reference to recommend based on.

A great singleplayer survival horror title I have in mind right now is Resident Evil 7. A seriously stellar game it is.
Currently i only play CSGO and dota2 , but im looking for a single player experience. In those regards my experiences are GTA, Halflife, Zelda. I didnt like WOW but I liked warcraft and starcraft. Im not a fan of soccer but i wouldnt mind playing a soccer multuplayer game i think. I think im pretty open to options except anime games

Currently i only play CSGO and dota2 , but im looking for a single player experience. In those regards my experiences are GTA, Halflife, Zelda. I didnt like WOW but I liked warcraft and starcraft. Im not a fan of soccer but i wouldnt mind playing a soccer multuplayer game i think. I think im pretty open to options except anime games
Red Dead redemption 2 has a great single player campaign that takes hundreds of hours to complete. The Witcher 3 also has a very long single player campaign. Like chinlet said aswell resident evil 7 is very good if your into horror games.

kenshi/rimworld/factorio/project zomboid

mp ones i see you played dota so league is good, dayz is good survival game(namalsk for pvp survival aspect and chernarus for more base building pvp aspect),mordhau is pretty nice. Oh also rs3/osrs is good time sink if you get into it.

Last edited:
i don't think there is any tbqh. most modern multiplayer games are now multiplayer only and if they have singleplayer the AI is shit so it's boring

TNO (a HOIV-mod) - explore the very based characters Taboritsky/Vagner/Velimir/Hüttig/Chmielewski/Kishi in particular (for post-Tabby shit: Dikiy), very funny storylines. Meinhof/Yazov/Himmler/zu Waldeck und Pyrmont are not based enough. From the Let's Plays alone it seems giga-funny (always wanted to play it myself, never came to it).

Last edited:
darkest dungeon 2?

69DAD438 6C45 4E95 BE06 C6B47AD6D294

Any hitman game, there’s nothing better than simulating killing normies :feelsdevil:

i started playing aliens fireteam mostly in singleplayer, too bad i have autism and started playing when most of the playerbase has already left, the game is better with real teammates

Max Payne 3.
He's a depressed alcoholic which gives the game a nice, dark tone.
Also, I wouldn't worry about starting with the third game. 1 and 2 were made by a different studio and 3 was made by Rockstar.

Others have offered some pretty good suggestions already. How about Metal Gear Solid if you are into stealth games or Metal Gear Rising/DMC if you are into hack'n'slash games like that. or Yakuza if you are into beat 'em ups. or Hotline Miami if you like shoot 'em ups. or Katana ZERO if you like action platformers.

tbh the games I listed are pretty old but they're fun. If you want a good story with good graphics, I suggest playing Red Dead Redemption 2.

RDR2 is a very good game, I'm playing the last of us rn it's good too

yeah
Others have offered some pretty good suggestions already. How about Metal Gear Solid if you are into stealth games or Metal Gear Rising/DMC if you are into hack'n'slash games like that. or Yakuza if you are into beat 'em ups. or Hotline Miami if you like shoot 'em ups. or Katana ZERO if you like action platformers.

tbh the games I listed are pretty old but they're fun. If you want a good story with good graphics, I suggest playing Red Dead Redemption 2.
RDR2 is a very good game, I'm playing the last of us rn it's good too
RDR came to my mind a while ago, i will check it out. Also i heard the first Last of us is very good. Are those on steam? are they nice to play on pc with my specs?

Also i heard the first Last of us is very good. Are those on steam?
i think it's a playstation exclusive. and the second kinda sucked ngl

first one was good tho

yeah

RDR came to my mind a while ago, i will check it out. Also i heard the first Last of us is very good. Are those on steam? are they nice to play on pc with my specs?
nvm the last of us is a PS exclusive, but RDR2 is available on pc, you didn't mention anything about a graphics card in your thread, do you have a graphics card?

Rising storm/red orchestra series

Just beat the Dead Space games. There are 3 of them. Tense horror-action with unique weapons, a nice environment.

Last edited:
Inceldom discussion

Ram 16.0 GB

Factorio on Steam is cool.

Another good game is one that increases testosterone and there is nothing better than fighting games for that

19DB0A3A D5F7 407E 9B4A 88E92854F887

Ram 16.0 GB

What gpu?

XCOM 2 with the War of the Chosen expansion.

I don’t know all games are pretty shit

I remember enjoying SWTOR because of the story, it’s good

RDR2 . Arguably the Greatest Game of all time.

ark. u can sink so many hours into that game and its quite hard so u will always be focused on the game and not other shit

If you like action RPGs, Yakuza games are perfect. There are a shit-ton of cut-scenes though so be forewarned.

If you haven't played witcher 3 by now you should, or if you've only played it on a shit set up then play it again on a good rig.

am waiting for Elden ring tbh. you should play the souls series tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back