Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's a good substance to low-inhib max other than alcohol and heavy stuff like cocaine?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'll run animecon game but boy I'm rusted with that approach thing. I'm sick of alcohol though.

I think @Ritalincel could help.

try memantine

try memantine
Memantine is used to treat moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease. It acts on the glutamatergic system by blocking NMDA receptors. It was first synthesized by Eli Lilly and Company in 1968 as a potential agent to treat diabetes; the NMDA activity was discovered in the 1980s.

Memantine is, in general, well-tolerated.[4]Common adverse drug reactions (≥1% of people) include confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, insomnia, agitation, and/or hallucinations. Less common adverse effects include vomiting, anxiety, hypertonia, cystitis, and increased libido.[4][8]

Like many other NMDA antagonists, memantine behaves as a dissociative anestheticat supratherapeutic doses.[9]Despite isolated reports, recreational use of memantine is rare due to the drug's long duration and limited availability.[9]Also memantine seems to lack most of the psychoactive effects recreational users are usually looking for, such as euphoria or hallucinations.[10]

@TheRealChincel knows more about memantine than I do tbh

none that medicine shit dont work on me, just be yourself in b4:soy:

try memantine

maybe benzos or ghb

Lysergic acid diethylamide
Drug
Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known as acid, is a hallucinogenic drug. Effects typically include altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one's surroundings. Many users see or hear things that do not exist. Dilated pupils, increased blood pressure, and increased body temperature are typical.

and google "microdosing". Volcel if you won't.

get high on life boyo! think positive thoughts and do good for others. sendin positive energy to you :soy::heart:

Lifting a little bit earlier.

@TheRealChincel knows more about memantine than I do tbh

I never took it because by the time I knew about it, my fate as a truecel had been confirmed and being social was not a big issue. What I do know is that it reduces tolerance to stimulants and that when combined with Adderall XR especially, it can make you pro-social 3-4 times a week. You take it for 3 weeks in a row and then stop the Adderall as to reset tolerance. As far as using this for a year or more, maybe but it sounded more like something to get you out there without the risks and/or unreliability of opioids or alcohol.

I was born low inhib tbh idk if there is other way to low inhib max

Just be yourself.

Love for God and Jesus Christ. Can I get an amen?

Speed gives you confidence like alcohol without it affecting your motor skills

Try activating your almonds before you eat them