Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s a good nickname for this site?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I might change my nickname, need some suggestions.

If i had to have a different name id go for ''james bondage'', ''elliot was her'' ''mentally pill loser'' or something like that.

or maybe ''the quoter''

Are you talking about your actual username? Just change it to Tallcel. @Tallcel hasn't been on since 2020 so the name is basically free

Are you talking about your actual username? Just change it to Tallcel. @Tallcel hasn't been on since 2020 so the name is basically free
After checking his last posting before never signing on again, I think it is safe to say he roped:feelsbadman:

I don’t want my height to be associated with every post I make, so no thanks. My account was made when I was a drunk greycel who didn’t think about bragging rules

I don’t want my height to be associated with every post I make, so no thanks. My account was made when I was a drunk greycel who didn’t think about bragging rules
Almost 30, so maybe autisticwizard or something

I'm uncreative with names :forcedsmile:

Most likely :cryfeels:
I sometimes wonder where all these users who don't log on go. Some probably ascend, some probably just decide to move on and decide not to delete/ask for ban incase they want to come back or don't wanna make a dramatic exit, and some sadly rope:feelsbadman:

Tall_But_Still_Incel mab. I consider the possibility of chaning mine to simply Hikimaxxing.

I sometimes wonder where all these users who don't log on go. Some probably ascend, some probably just decide to move on and decide not to delete/ask for ban incase they want to come back or don't wanna make a dramatic exit, and some sadly rope:feelsbadman:
I think most just give up and have completely submitted to soys telling them to "stop being entitled" and others roped.

AutisticOldcel

I think most just give up and have completely submitted to soys telling them to "stop being entitled" and others roped.
You're probably right tbh.

Though I imagine some just want to move on and don't bother with getting their account deleted, and forgetting is possible.

I once joined a site in 2013 and basically forgot about it, only to remember in 2016 or 2017. JFL.

You're probably right tbh.
Though I imagine some just want to move on and don't bother with getting their account deleted, and forgetting is possible.
I once joined a site in 2013 and basically forgot about it, only to remember in 2016 or 2017. JFL.
I haven't had that happen to me, but I think that many just give up on life in general and just become massive wageslaves and then just rot playing video games.

I haven't had that happen to me, but I think that many just give up on life in general and just become massive wageslaves and then just rot playing video games.
I will rot here as long as I can, until I decide to just focus on moneymaxxing so I can make a decent life for myself.

I will rot here as long as I can, until I decide to just focus on moneymaxxing so I can make a decent life for myself.
I don't know. I can't see myself getting out of this forum unless I ascend.

I don't know. I can't see myself getting out of this forum unless I ascend.
I mean, unless I ascend, I think I will have my acc here as long as the site is up. I probably would just get on way less.

I mean, unless I ascend, I think I will have my acc here as long as the site is up. I probably would just get on way less.
I understand.
I do other stuff with my life aswell, but I also visit this forum a lot.

I understand.
I do other stuff with my life aswell, but I also visit this forum a lot.
Honestly, I think I needa use this forum less.

Uzbek Knot Making Forum