Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats a good fWHR

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Mine is literally 2. Is that good?

(not bragging, just wanted to know, every site gives varying info)

Too low. 2 is not enough in 2018 2.5 is minimum . tbh

I have no idea and i don't care. I look in the mirror and my heigh and width of face is the least of my problems. my face is oval shaped tho

I have a high fwhr too yet im still ugly, pm me a pic of you bro I wanna see how you look

whogivesafucc said:

Fwhr  stand for ?

Popbob said:
I have a high fwhr too yet im still ugly, pm me a pic of you bro I wanna see how you look

k wait

Saleem said:
whogivesafucc said:
Fwhr stand for ?

facial width to height ratio

supposedly has something to do with testosterone, forward development and such, 1.7+ is good but below that is pretty incel tier, or so that's what i read.

Popbob said:

i was going to send you another reply in pm's but it said "you have sent a message to the same recipient in the last 5 hours" lolwut

It depends if it's from a squished midface or not. I have this guy at my work with a squished midface, it looks absolutely terrible.

If you have a compact midface, but not too compact, then it's really good.

CopingGymcel said:
It depends if it's from a squished midface or not. I have this guy at my work with a squished midface, it looks absolutely terrible.
If you have a compact midface, but not too compact, then it's really good.

thanks for the clarification. my midface looks very normal so i think i'm fine.

Autistic as fuck measurements. You can look at anyone and tell they’re good looking,average, or ugly without caring or knowing that bullshit

anincelforlifelol said:
Autistic as fuck measurements. You can look at anyone and tell they’re good looking,average, or ugly without caring or knowing that bullshit