Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats a decent penis size ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
Whats the minimum to not rope instantly ?

Probably 6" 15cm.

6 inches is a standard dick, not big or small.
6.6 inches+ is decent.

7" length 6" girth

maximum dick size possible is according to evidence is 9.5" l and 7'5" g

Last edited:
i know but it's perfect, only an experienced whore can take an 8"*6'5" and enjoy it.
Cope. It's the bare minimum. "Regular" foids shove 10" dildos in their pussies

Cope. It's the bare minimum. "Regular" foids shove 10" dildos in their pussies
i wanna marry a virgin foid thatnever had anything inside her. sextoy-pill is brutal

What if you're 7 x 5? Is it still over?
indeed. foids love a girthy dick why? the most sensitive part of fesikh after the clit is the rim inside the fesikh, which has certain nerve endings that's only sensitive to pressure which only a girthy dick can put pressure on it.

i wanna marry a virgin foid thatnever had anything inside her. sextoy-pill is brutal
All the Muslim girls get fucked in their ass and suck dick before marriage. It's even a meme in Germany

That's why I absolutely despise islamcopers (only the ones in the west). Muslim women in the west are literally the same like white women, there's absolutely no fucking difference, they're just better at hiding their slutty lifestyles

That's why I absolutely despise islamcopers (only the ones in the west). Muslim women in the west are literally the same like white women, there's absolutely no fucking difference, they're just better at hiding their slutty lifestyles
Even here i see them do slutty degenerate shit in public they're not even hiding it

Dunewhores were the ones who defended Cameron
Yeah, and you can't run jbw on them like noodles if ur not good looking or ur short (they hate manlets and love talll guys more than anyone).

It doesn't matter if someone has a big penis. One injury is all it takes for 'peyronie's disease' to activate. During this disease, the penis swells with plaque which then devours girth.

Do penile plaques go away?

Peyronie's disease rarely goes away on its own. In most men with Peyronie's disease, the condition will remain as is or worsen.

Last edited:
12 × 8 or Ldar