Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s a childhood dream you couldn’t accomplish

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
As a child i was crazy for football (soccer). I thought i was going to be a professional football player once, but i was actually a bad player and quit football after i ended up as a reserve player.

This dream died at the age of 14/15.

Then i watched gym motivation videos and i wanted to be like the bodybuilders. In my eyes, they represented strength, power and masculinity and i looked up to them as role models, but my bad genetics ruined my bodybuilding career.

Then i wanted to become a fighter, i registered for boxing, failed, then for kickboxing, failed even harder.

Then i wanted to become a criminal, failed, served 8 months of jail, left jail mentally ill and depressive, couldn’t find a job since then and have to live of retardation welfare, because of mental illness.

What about you? What was your childhood dream?

I was really into bodybuilding for a while but honestly, I didn’t find it to be worth it for a few reasons. For one they don’t get paid much unless you are at the very top, it’s really unhealthy in terms of dieting, and the amount of drugs you would need to be competitive is absolutely bananas. I’m not really that sore over not having this dream tbh, would be neat though

Beeing loved.

I was really into bodybuilding for a while but honestly, I didn’t find it to be worth it for a few reasons. For one they don’t get paid much unless you are at the very top, it’s really unhealthy in terms of dieting, and the amount of drugs you would need to be competitive is absolutely bananas. I’m not really that sore over not having this dream tbh, would be neat though
It wasn’t about the money for me, but about being a mogger. I wanted to do it even without getting paid, I just wanted to be very muscular.

It wasn’t about the money for me, but about being a mogger. I wanted to do it even without getting paid, I just wanted to be very muscular.
I mean, you could still do that with enough time and effort

being a writer. I loved reading adventure stories as a kid but soon realized I didn't have the skills
also actor at on point but I was ugly so...

Last edited:
When i was 12 i was spotted by a talent scout for an Italian Serie B club youth academy linked to a Serie A club. The guy told me he was sure i was a football promise and just needed to talk to my parents to set a former deal and sign papers. Unfortunately... i have no parents, nor a family at all and the orphans community where i used to live couldn't care less. When i hit 16 i left and gone living alone, started doing sport by my own and approached parkour (when it wasn't mainstream, it was in the early '00) and started thinking maybe i could have build my own future in sport. I met a crew and joined it but... my deficency in social skills were already driving me into the inceldom so they left me behind. That group is nowdays retired but was sponsored by RedBull for a good 8 years and they do made some honest money. One of that group also became a stuntman tutor for a French movies production company.

My sport-related dreams died when i turned 18 btw, i had to face the fact i couldn't sell -you know what- to low iqs for life and had to start properly working to pay bills and shit.
I stopped doing what i liked and started the proletary 9/6 job i still do nowdays at 35.

Then i wanted to become a criminal, failed, served 8 months of jail, left jail mentally ill and depressive, couldn’t find a job since then and have to live of retardation welfare, because of mental illness.
What did you do? Shoplift? Deal drugs?

Just being good at any sport, really. I tried my best but just couldn’t swing it. A giga truecel trait was being the worst kicker in kickball or football