Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats a blackpill and bluepill?

Gromit

Gromit

The cheese collector
So I've joined a few months ago and I'm not always online but I still don't understand what's is a Blackpill? I've seen it used for different topics but is it supposed to be used for more serious topics? And also what is a blue pill? I've also seen that a few times like in the rules but I don't understand it either.

I hope I used the section for thi question I apologize if I used the incorrect one.

Oh now things make a lot more sense now, thank you a lot man.

how did you even join this site without knowing these terms beforehand? kinda shocking ngl

Prepare to be disappointed with life

how did you even join this site without knowing these terms beforehand? kinda shocking ngl
I joined because I want to be somewhere I can feel like I belong and be able to relate to others, I'm not necessarily knowledgeable about some things but I'm willing to learn along the way to feel a little less lonely.

Wtf is that banner?

I was browsing this forum next to others nigger

Another day, another GrAY.

Wtf is that banner?

I was browsing this forum next to others nigger
I'm apologize man I only chooses it since I found it humorous but I can change it if it's gay or something

Another day, another GrAY.
feelsbadman-transparent-emote.webp

I’m getting infiltrator vibes from this one
How so? I joined because I want to feel atleast a little less lonely, I don't have many friends so I joined to atleast feel like I have some pals

I'm apologize man I only chooses it since I found it humorous but I can change it if it's gay or something
:feelsokman:
I'll just not check your profile out in public next time

How so? I joined because I want to feel atleast a little less lonely, I don't have many friends so I joined to atleast feel like I have some pals
I'm going to be real with you. You came to the wrong place to make friends. JFL

If you happen to get along with someone and become friendly, great, but the risk is on you if you decide to share personal details. You shouldn't trust anyone, especially online.

If you happen to get along with someone and become friendly, great, but the risk is on you if you decide to share personal details. You shouldn't trust anyone, especially online.
I do understand that just reading so many different opinions and being able to discuss them makes me feel atleast a little less lonely

I’m getting infiltrator vibes from this one
He's way too nice. Needs to add more racism and spitefulness in his posts and then he'd pass

I do understand that just reading so many different opinions and being able to discuss them makes me feel atleast a little less lonely
What is loneliness to you?

I just like to sound polite but ig if I really have too???? I
Yes just say nigger after every few sentences and that'll do.

Haha i didnt know those terms too when i found this site. I was just frustrated with not getting sex and wanted a place where i can talk about my problems.

Haha i didnt know those terms too when i found this site. I was just frustrated with not getting sex and wanted a place where i can talk about my problems.
Same I agree aswell