Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whatever you do, make sure you never help out society, women, etc.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
whatever you end up doing in life, make sure you fuck up as much shit as possible and provide zero benefit to society

I got the last part down pat.

Fuck everyone over.

Pathetic cope. Letting anger consume you in misery is a victory for cuck tears.

Doing nothing isn't enough, you should be actively harmful to modern western society.

Simply existing without contributing achieves both the 'fucking up' and the 'doing nothing'. This is because the central planners simply analyse statistics (which are derived from the masses) to build their economic models. They are forced to assume that because you exist you will be a net positive to their model. Therefore, if you actually contribute nothing you also fuck up their models.

I am a depressed NEET and I barely leave my house anyways. So I guess I am not helping anyone...

At the rate I’m failing uni, I guess I will end up being NEET

71CDA36B E117 445B BABC F7BE1EDAF748

I failed uni as well.well I am.just now finishing it after like 8 years of doing it lol.
Ah what major, I might drop comp eng and do something else parents forced me into it but i do not have the brain capacity to do it

Ah what major, I might drop comp eng and do something else parents forced me into it but i do not have the brain capacity to do it
Medicine. But here in Serbia it is like different you go to uni right away from highschool so no majors.

Medicine. But here in Serbia it is like different you go to uni right away from highschool so no majors.
Yeah that’s how uni in Canada works here, highschool -> uni -> grad school (medicine, lawyers)

But hey if you finish your degree you have a good chance at making money. Can’t do much with a eng degree and a shitty gpa, good luck!
391.png

Yeah that’s how uni in Canada works here, highschool -> uni -> grad school (medicine, lawyers)

But hey if you finish your degree you have a good chance at making money. Can’t do much with a eng degree and a shitty gpa, good luck!
391.png
Jfl if you think I will ever work anything.
I barely can.get up in the mornings. My energy is like close to zero,even.going out to drink at clubs is hard for me.
Its over bro,suicide pact when?

I have no choice but to do so

I will only do that if I can ensure a good amount of disposable income. Fuck being poorcel. It's like living in hell ×2

I just do whatever I want without thinking about how it effects the rest of society