Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whatever you do, don't let let yourself develop feelings for a girl...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Seriously, if you currently have a oneitis I would highly recommend you kill those feelings before you get hurt.
She might seem "cute" or "innocent" or "shy" or different in any way from your average roastie, but she really isn't. Do you really think she's thinking about you all day like you think about her? Do you really think she'd even consider dating you? Do you really think she's not just another slut?

One day, you'll see her with another guy, a guy way better than you could ever hope to be. Maybe you'll spot a picture of them together on her social media profile, maybe you'll see them kiss as you walk by, maybe you'll hear that very guy talk about his relationship with her - it doesn't matter, because she is not yours and never will be. And before you ask, yes - he has already seen her naked form more times than you can count.

Either way, it will break you completely. At first, you'll try to deny it, you'll tell yourself things like "It's not true!" despite the evidence being right in front of your eyes. You'll feel your entire body convulse with dread and your stomach churn, up until it all hits you. And once it does, you'll weep more than you have ever wept your entire life. You'll ask yourself "What if I did something different back when she was still single?" when really, the cards were stacked against you from the very beginning.

So heed my advice and don't waste your tears, because while you're crying like a pitiful cuck she's out there professing her "love" to someone else. You don't matter to her, you will never matter to her or any other female on this planet. You are an ugly subhuman, and that's all you ever will be.

You’re a cuck if you have a oneitis

Subhumans shouldnt have oneitis. Crushes = 93% cuck rate. Thats why its called a crush, it will crush your feeling when u find out you were cucked

It's really hard not to though (just cried for like an hour straight earlier), since we are wired to want attractive girls, but yeah I agree with most of this post.

I can't even fathom how people get oneitises anymore

Subhumans shouldnt have oneitis. Crushes = 93% cuck rate. Thats why its called a crush, it will crush your feeling when u find out you were cucked
Yep, at best you'll be used for emotional support/validation until Chad comes along.
Chads don't have crushes, they have girlfriends.

I have a oneitis. I try to forget about her, but I can't.

You're absolutely right.

It's really hard not to though (just cried for like an hour straight earlier), since we are wired to want attractive girls, but yeah I agree with most of this post.
I'm sorry man, wish I could give you a hug.
As hard as it is, we must fight it.

I have a oneitis. I try to forget about her, but I can't.

You're absolutely right.
i-know-that-feel-bro-13879187721275890828.jpg

We must let the past die, kill it if we have to.

How long are you going to project your childish "e-relationship" in every post you make?

Begone troll, I am simply educating the masses.

Nice sermon. Could have made it shorter and just said "Girls want sex with other men and this makes me want to cry".

Nice sermon. Could have made it shorter and just said "Girls want sex with other men and this makes me want to cry".
What's your beef with me? Seriously?

I used to remember having crushes. I had so much motivation back then. Now I gave up on it and I’m barely living

Seriously, if you currently have a oneitis I would highly recommend you kill those feelings before you get hurt.
She might seem "cute" or "innocent" or "shy" or different in any way from your average roastie, but she really isn't. Do you really think she's thinking about you all day like you think about her? Do you really think she'd even consider dating you? Do you really think she's not just another slut?

One day, you'll see her with another guy, a guy way better than you could ever hope to be. Maybe you'll spot a picture of them together on her social media profile, maybe you'll see them kiss as you walk by, maybe you'll hear that very guy talk about his relationship with her - it doesn't matter, because she is not yours and never will be. And before you ask, yes - he has already seen her naked form more times than you can count.

Either way, it will break you completely. At first, you'll try to deny it, you'll tell yourself things like "It's not true!" despite the evidence being right in front of your eyes. You'll feel your entire body convulse with dread and your stomach churn, up until it all hits you. And once it does, you'll weep more than you have ever wept your entire life. You'll ask yourself "What if I did something different back when she was still single?" when really, the cards were stacked against you from the very beginning.

So heed my advice and don't waste your tears, because while you're crying like a pitiful cuck she's out there professing her "love" to someone else. You don't matter to her, you will never matter to her or any other female on this planet. You are an ugly subhuman, and that's all you ever will be.
So woke, Aryan brother. In addition, by having an oneitis you are developing feelings for a literal cum bucket. Having an oneitis is so fucking cucked. Emotions lead to pain, pain leads to suffering and suffering leads to suicide. Us, woke incels should deprive ourselves from every single emotion. And we should crave perfect enlightement by cutting our emotions and lust. Here's how we could win with Chad or Stacy, because if we throw lusts and feelings away their existence would stop matter for everyone. And there will be beta uprising.

Lmao @ having a oneitis

What are you, 12???

Yeah, i shut down any feelings i might get towards women, no need to go through all that bullshit again.

I have oneitis from a girl I asked out 15 years ago and haven't talked too since.