Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whatever I say on this forum is purely satirical

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
★★★★★
THIS IS A NOTE TO THE PEOPLE AT LIM.

Whatever I've said or will say on this forum is ENTIRELY SATIRICAL. I don't encourage violence against anyone, am even against it, Especially against Hindus.

I am a big fan of our supreme leader modiji. He is doing superb job as the best PM of India and I see great future with BJP in power.

India superpower2030. More power to modi-yogi.

I am part of the FBI and I am not buying this :fbi:

Sorry bro. You've already been registered. Lynching scheduled for next week

I wonder if I could actually get in trouble just for saying nigger or faggot online. These words count as hate speech in my country, if I went around calling people these words in public, I'd be locked up.

Sorry bro. You've already been registered. Lynching scheduled for next week
Fuck man. You might actually see it on the news in future about "an ANTI-HINDU "incel" with "possible connection with jihadi organizations getting caught"

You have no idea how paranoid I've been for past few months with the current state of this country...

My account is satirical as well the gov is perfect everything is perfect & I love women

The prosecution will completly stumped once your defense attorney shows the court these posts :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

My account is satirical as well the gov is perfect everything is perfect & I love women
Same. In fact, i'm actually a feminist infiltrator here to collect data on the evil I.N.C.E.L. terrorist organization

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back