Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What your time online says about you

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
0-5 days online - [UWSL] You don’t browse this forum often because you’re too busy with your career and life general to rot on here with your fellow outcasts you’re probably a normie or a glowie tryna fit in with us [/UWSL]

6-9 days online - You likely either joined less than 2 weeks ago or only browse this forum on the weekend because you’re too tired to do it on weekdays from wageslaving you’re still more active than the people that have less time than this you’re also most likely looksmaxing and only come here for support and for others opinion

10-15 days online - You frequent this site at least 3-4 times per week you more than likely have a post count between 300-800 depending on when you joined you’re not the most active user but also not the most inactive user

16-19 days online - This forum is your safe haven where you come to escape reality because there’s nowhere else to go

20-25 days online - You’re approaching no life territory at this point if you have 20-25 days online there’s a good chance you’re either unemployed or underemployed at this point you’re at least a veteran on this site or a captain so you have a good amount of time on your hands

26-30 days online - There’s a 80-90% chance you’re a NEET nobody that’s in education employment or training should have a month online you’re wasting the best years of your life LDARing when you could be moneymaxing if you have more time than this online then you’re a giga NEET LDARer that needs to do something with his life

There's a thing called working at home so all your points go out the window.

There’s a 80-90% chance you’re a NEET nobody that’s in education employment or training should have a month online you’re wasting the best years of your life LDARing

No. I'm limited, at this moment. I have around 3K of debt.

My Minnesota ABLE account is invested into stocks and bonds, so it is gaining interest while I focus on my crypto investments and mining operations.

This only applies to 2022fags

What do you think about mine? Is it okay?

I‘m a NEET with no plans in life

What does it say about you if you work 50hs+ a week and have 90+ days online lol

I dont have a lot of online time on my new account because im mentally tired

It just counts the time between refreshes up to a certain time IIRC. If you do something on the site at 3:00 and then get off immediately and get back on at 3:29, it'll say you were online 29 mins. Someone made a post about it before.

I get bored quickly of this site so I am only here around 1 hour a day to see the most interesting posts

Oof nvm just saw my online time

i have way more and im not neet

More than 30 days online - you are a truecel :feelsjuice:

I dunno about that man. I just leave a tab open on my phone and browse periodically and I have 51 days online. I mean, I am a neet but I don't spend much time posting here or reading threads unless I'm drunk which isn't often now. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with lifestyle in the long run.

0-5 days online - [UWSL] You don’t browse this forum often because you’re too busy with your career and life general to rot on here with your fellow outcasts you’re probably a normie or a glowie tryna fit in with us [/UWSL]

6-9 days online - You likely either joined less than 2 weeks ago or only browse this forum on the weekend because you’re too tired to do it on weekdays from wageslaving you’re still more active than the people that have less time than this you’re also most likely looksmaxing and only come here for support and for others opinion

10-15 days online - You frequent this site at least 3-4 times per week you more than likely have a post count between 300-800 depending on when you joined you’re not the most active user but also not the most inactive user

16-19 days online - This forum is your safe haven where you come to escape reality because there’s nowhere else to go

20-25 days online - You’re approaching no life territory at this point if you have 20-25 days online there’s a good chance you’re either unemployed or underemployed at this point you’re at least a veteran on this site or a captain so you have a good amount of time on your hands

26-30 days online - There’s a 80-90% chance you’re a NEET nobody that’s in education employment or training should have a month online you’re wasting the best years of your life LDARing when you could be moneymaxing if you have more time than this online then you’re a giga NEET LDARer that needs to do something with his life
im in HS and have over 50 days

This makes no sense as it doesnt consider when you joined
You put a guy who joined 1-2 months ago and who is 24/7 online in the same tier as a 2018 joindate lurker

This makes no sense as it doesnt consider when you joined
You put a guy who joined 1-2 months ago and who is 24/7 online in the same tier as a 2018 joindate lurker
Time online matters more than join date anybody can join and never post anything or be online that’s why post count and time online are more relevant

Time online matters more than join date anybody can join and never post anything or be online that’s why post count and time online are more relevant
Yea but Im not talking about only joindate but a ratio of the both
example:
Hours online / days since joined would be a good way of measuring the activity of a user
Im online about 8 hours each day while youre at almost 12 hours and yet I have way more online time

Yea but Im not talking about only joindate but a ratio of the both
example:
Hours online / days since joined would be a good way of measuring the activity of a user
Im online about 8 hours each day while youre at almost 12 hours and yet I have way more online time
Because you joined 4 months before I did

Because you joined 4 months before I did
yea thats the whole point
Measuring how active one is instead of how "consistent"
A guy who joined 3 years ago can easily have 30+ days online but still work 70h weeks
So then your describtions make no sense

yea thats the whole point
Measuring how active one is instead of how "consistent"
A guy who joined 3 years ago can easily have 30+ days online but still work 70h weeks
So then your describtions make no sense
This post was made to describe people that joined less than a year ago but have an absurd amount of time online or people that joined 2-4 years ago and have less than a month online

:feelsYall:

This post was made to describe people that joined less than a year ago but have an absurd amount of time online or people that joined 2-4 years ago and have less than a month online
Well then write that in the post xD

this is my only place to socialize

just checking my time online

d

do u just leave this tab open while doing other stuff. i cant for a sec believe that i have more of a life than u. i am scum of the human race

d

do u just leave this tab open while doing other stuff. i cant for a sec believe that i have more of a life than u. i am scum of the human race
I’m NEET that’s why I have almost a month online

:feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Water thread again