Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What your T levels buddy boyos?

I just had a sample taken at 12:20 PM last week and had my Total testosterone at 600ng/dl but still looks like a 16 year old kid while I'm 28.I can't even grow a patchy beard and also have very thin wrists.Threre nothing to suggests that I have average T levels.Please share your T levels and if possible with your age.
So thats your genetics... Some people are less or more sensitive to the hormones.

Mine are probably above 5000 now. Call me a gigabeta.
Cucktor will prescribe you the jewpill who fuck up the recycling process of serotonine and will destroy other receptor of pleasure that gonna leave you with a permanent and irreversible loss in libido to not having any at all.

But they strictly refuse to put a men who is depressed and that has low testosterone on TRT, which would be enough to makes a definitive mental change and wouldn't be supressive enough to need a PCT, and even if it would be the case, it would be easily fixed and without any physical or mental damage.

But they don't want to, because they operate under the moto "We can't fix what isn't broken" but they will happily broke something that can't repaired for a temporary fix if it is written in their jew books.
I have this condition called PSSD. Even trt couldn't solve.

Last edited:
No clue, I don't think I'm low T though

Last edited:
297 in 2018, and checked again 431 in 2019. Probably would be a lot higher if I lost most of my excess fat which is considerable, and had a good diet. And also exercised. The 297 result was at 10 AM, when I was waking up around 2 PM or later in general. The other one was at around 4 PM.

The general practitioner thought 297 at age 30 was perfect, and the endocrinologist didn't seem to think anything was wrong either. My estradiol was past the suggested male range too and they didn't think there was much to worry about. I take indole-3 carbinol now, I've thought about buying aromatase inhibitors from shady internet sites.
I hope you fired both of those doctors.

No idea, buddy boyo.
But 100% sure it's higher than all T levels of the soyboys who post at CuckTears combined
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Soyboy tier I'm sure.

I didn't know this could be scientifically measured.

Just got my T results. Free and total T are both normal. The test was part of a package that included a comprehensive metabolic panel, so I went in about 14 hours fasted (minimum is 12 hours) at about 2pm. Fasting seriously blows when you have low body fat.

Also, mildly elevated liver enzymes. Probably don't mean anything.

havent test them

Last time, 700
may have gone up or down. was a year or so ago. I am gymcelling and have been on Nofap for a yer plus now so probably went up.

may have gone up or down. was a year or so ago. I am gymcelling and have been on Nofap for a yer plus now so probably went up.
700 ng/dL as an untrained coomer is Chad tier ngl. I've been lifting for years, have low body fat and good cardiorespiratory fitness, don't fap more than once every one or two weeks (not because I'm on nofap, I just don't want to), and my results were just barely over 400 ng/dL.

700 ng/dL as an untrained coomer is Chad tier ngl. I've been lifting for years, have low body fat and good cardiorespiratory fitness, don't fap more than once every one or two weeks (not because I'm on nofap, I just don't want to), and my results were just barely over 400 ng/dL.
damn how do people have such Low T despite gymcelling. I feel the processed food def has fucked t levels for western men. I remember seeing that grip strength,male fertility has been talking over the years. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip
since I was currycel, I didn't eat much processed food during youth probably main reason for decent test levels

damn how do people have such Low T despite gymcelling. I feel the processed food def has fucked t levels for western men. I remember seeing that grip strength,male fertility has been talking over the years. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip
since I was currycel, I didn't eat much processed food during youth probably main reason for decent test levels
Lifting doesn't boost test. Test boosts lifting. Do professional bodybuilders and strength athletes lift more to increase their test? No. They inject test so they can lift more.

Luckily, fluctuations within the normal range don't seem to make huge physiological differences. You only see a real difference in people who are clinically low-T (e.g. the Buzzfeed Try Guys) or supernaturally high-T (e.g. chemically enhanced athletes).

Lifting doesn't boost test. Test boosts lifting. Do professional bodybuilders and strength athletes lift more to increase their test? No. They inject test so they can lift more.

Luckily, fluctuations within the normal range don't seem to make huge physiological differences. You only see a real difference in people who are clinically low-T (e.g. the Buzzfeed Try Guys) or supernaturally high-T (e.g. chemically enhanced athletes).
Damn I thought it boosted test. I fell for the redpill B's. boosting test without injecting seems very hard

Damn I thought it boosted test. I fell for the redpill B's. boosting test without injecting seems very hard
There's really not much you can do. You can clean up your diet, stay lean, and make sure you get your sleep, but those can only take you so far. It mostly comes down to genetics and epigenetics unless you inject.

IDK and IDC. Won’t change a thing now...

Tooo fucking high! srs..... i really wonder if most men are even men anymore

464 ng/dl as I well remeber

I was only tested once, I don't remember exactly but I think it was around 300 and I'm in my late 20s... jfl It never began
endocrinologist told me it was within normal range... but I knew it was bs

probably pretty low