Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What your opinions of this? Ethnics dont enter JBW

It's lifefuel. Hopefully I get enough money one day to do this.

Any man who does poorly with dating or sex in the west will do very well in the Philippines. It doesn’t matter whether you’re old, bald, ugly or overweight – if you’re white then Filipino women will love you. Of course being younger and attractive will gain more success, however pretty much any man can find a woman in the Philippines.

looks.

It's lifefuel. Hopefully I get enough money one day to do this.

Doesn't seem to be super expensive. The ticket will probably be most expensive. The living expenses will probably not be much.

I used to work in Asia for a large company and had to travel a lot (China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, S Korea...). In my experience, and you can find a lot online to back it up, there's a lot of anti-white & anti-native race bigotry in Asia. It's not somewhere I'd want to go if I were a minority. On the other hand, average-looking to just-below-average-looking white dudes in Asia do far, far, far better than back home because, for some reason, many Asian women fetishize white men.

Filipino and Malaysian.

Central Asia Maxxing is way more legit.

Lifefuel for whitecels ngl. It's still a bit expensive for me to go there so not gonna happen for now.

I’m not white

I would go put i would probably end up being kidnapped and harvested for organs :feelstrash:

White + Nonwhite = Nonwhite children.
Just a reminder for all the lads who aren't aware of egg donors so their children won't hate them for making them into incels as well.
:feelsYall:

White + Nonwhite = Nonwhite children.
Just a reminder for all the lads who aren't aware of egg donors so their children won't hate them for making them into incels as well.
:feelsYall:
With a noodle as a mother, they can only be ricecels or hapacels tbh

lifefuel tbh, i want to try before roping

I wanna fuck philipinnes girl so bad but I am not sure if this JBW bullshit is meme or not.

Can Incel do it or not
lifefuel tbh, i want to try before roping

Lets try together I need team of incels come with me to try this I am autist can't do it alone ngl.

I wanna fuck philipinnes girl so bad but I am not sure if this JBW bullshit is meme or not.

Can Incel do it or not

Lets try together I need team of incels come with me to try this I am autist can't do it alone ngl.
another 23cel
why not

another 23cel
why not

I am not ready to go bro I need to fix my life seriously but I promise i swear i wanna go to place like this... I need 1 more year.

I need gymmaxxed because my body is very fat I got big fat belly ngl. DONT FUCKING CALL ME FATCEL.. I only started getting fat after I swallowed blackpill because its over anyway. I was gymmaxxed before. I had good muscle to body ratio but i just stop caring because it gave me nothing..

BUt I want gymmaxxed body at least it made me feel strong now I feel like shit cant even do 10 push-ups JFL. I was doing 50 with ease now struggle with 1 set of 10 JFL at state of me...

Ok anyway next I need fix my teeth..

And then I need to fix my autism somehow. I know is not possible at least I need to hide it a little bit or osme shit.

Anyway I need 1 year for this then I will start collecting team of incel from this forum I hope by then I will get trust of people and I will find trustworthy p;eople I aleready found few trusthworthy peopel but some of them are afk and never came back ;/

I need collect team of incel..

At least 3 people. Or maybe even 5.. And then we can go together there.

I wan ethnics to come too but they dont want to because of JBW.. Idk I hope ethnics can too fuck philipines girl why not I think they are not racist?

Fuck western foids i dont need any of them anymore they dont have power of me anymore fuck all of them fuck them FUCK THEM I ERE REIR EIRERE REIR EER E REE R ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER THEM ALL FUCK THEM 0 POWER OVER ME I DONT NEED THEM NO MORE

I WILL THIRDWORLDMAXX

ALL I NEED FROM YOU

IS SEX

NOTHING MROE

I DONT NEED YOU

NO MORE POWER OVER ME

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

U LOSE I WIN FUCK YOU NO LOVE

LOVE IS FAKE MEME IT DOESNT EXIST

I HAVE POW4ER NOW I GOT POWER BACK HAAHAH

FUCK YOU I WIN

If thirdworld foids reject me..

If noodles from philipinnes reject me

I rope. Dnt care. I rope myself. if that happens. I just rope easy I swear. I rope. No point to live. If noodles reject me its over.

I am 2/3 Maybe 4 if gymmaxxed. I will bring myself to 4 then go to noodles.

No prostitues. Normal noodle women in philipinnes or some shit.

If I fail to get 1 noodle
in 30 days

I kill myself in philipines.

I do it.

I will record and post here idc anymore.

I am not ready to go bro I need to fix my life seriously but I promise i swear i wanna go to place like this... I need 1 more year.

I need gymmaxxed because my body is very fat I got big fat belly ngl. DONT FUCKING CALL ME FATCEL.. I only started getting fat after I swallowed blackpill because its over anyway. I was gymmaxxed before. I had good muscle to body ratio but i just stop caring because it gave me nothing..

BUt I want gymmaxxed body at least it made me feel strong now I feel like shit cant even do 10 push-ups JFL. I was doing 50 with ease now struggle with 1 set of 10 JFL at state of me...

Ok anyway next I need fix my teeth..

And then I need to fix my autism somehow. I know is not possible at least I need to hide it a little bit or osme shit.

Anyway I need 1 year for this then I will start collecting team of incel from this forum I hope by then I will get trust of people and I will find trustworthy p;eople I aleready found few trusthworthy peopel but some of them are afk and never came back ;/

I need collect team of incel..

At least 3 people. Or maybe even 5.. And then we can go together there.

I wan ethnics to come too but they dont want to because of JBW.. Idk I hope ethnics can too fuck philipines girl why not I think they are not racist?
im going this summer after i finish college

im going this summer after i finish college

bro can you add write me msg when you go there?

I talked with many people here that wanted to go there. They wrote me msgs but they never replied when they went. They never wrote any msgs to me even though they promised. If you really go write me msg and post me pictures I am not FBIcel I swear I just want to see because I need to get ready too. And then you can come again with me next time if you want. Remember please , I asked so many people and they all forget and ignore it. They never write back after they went here. Please write it I want to know.

ALSO FUCK OFF BLUEPILLERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bro can you add write me msg when you go there?

I talked with many people here that wanted to go there. They wrote me msgs but they never replied when they went. They never wrote any msgs to me even though they promised. If you really go write me msg and post me pictures I am not FBIcel I swear I just want to see because I need to get ready too. And then you can come again with me next time if you want. Remember please , I asked so many people and they all forget and ignore it. They never write back after they went here. Please write it I want to know.

ALSO FUCK OFF BLUEPILLERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ok?

I'm calling BS on all of this.

It's just an other carrot dangling in front of my nose. "Oh you want to have sex ? Just do this, do that, go there."

I don't believe any of this shit anymore. I'm not going to follow one way and then the other.

I think if there was a sure way for any man to have consensual sex, we would know for sure by now.

I'm done. All I want now is to pay. No more BS.

I'm calling BS on all of this.

It's just an other carrot dangling in front of my nose. "Oh you want to have sex ? Just do this, do that, go there."

I don't believe any of this shit anymore. I'm not going to follow one way and then the other.

I think if there was a sure way for any man to have consensual sex, we would know for sure by now.

I'm done. All I want now is to pay. No more BS.

Pay is cope I dont want sex for money that is just stupid man no disrespect to you but thats big cope. I want to be desired. Maybe this is meme maybe not I need to research this deeper on the weekend.

I want to be desired.

Yeah and I want my hair to grow back and a massive dick, but that's not going to happen, is it ?

Wanting to be desired is delusional.

I'd rather cope by fucking beautiful whores than wait until I die for a miracle to happen.

Yeah and I want my hair to grow back and a massive dick, but that's not going to happen, is it ?

Wanting to be desired is delusional.

I'd rather cope by fucking beautiful whores than hope for a miracle to happen until I die.

Its not miracle man JBW in noodle whore countries must be some truth to it if so many oldcels and incels go there.

moving country leaving my job , family is pretty unrealistic OP.

also how the fuck would we stay there permanently if we are quitting our jobs to go there

moving country leaving my job , family is pretty unrealistic OP.

also how the fuck would we stay there permanently if we are quitting our jobs to go there

we must get job that can be done remote.

must be some truth to it if so many oldcels and incels go there.

Yeah, right. The image I had in mind while reading this sentence "must be some truth to it" was the gold rush : people flocking to a place just because of rumors of abundance of gold.

Look, maybe I'm wrong, maybe SEA is a sex Eldorado, but I'm not buying it, and I certainly won't make life changing decisions on it.

Last edited:
Yeah, right. The image I had on mind me while reading this sentence "must be some truth to it" was the gold rush : people flocking to a place just because of rumors of abundance of gold.

Look, maybe I'm wrong, maybe SEA is a sex Eldorado, but I'm not buying it, and I certainly won't make life changing decisions on it.

What life changing just go to visit and find out if its true or not must be worth the price. Not all places in SEA are good apparently philipinnes is not popular for westeners thats why its good place.

What life changing just go to visit and find out if its true or not must be worth the price. Not all places in SEA are good apparently philipinnes is not popular for westeners thats why its good place.

I don't think if I go there females will drop on my knees right as soon as I arrive at the airport.

Basically, it's going to be just as suifuel as it is in the West. You see, I'm a whore fucker so I have standards. Even if some females show interest, chances are I will not be interested because you know what, not all Asian women are attractive.

In the end I will have spent money for a boring and depressing vacation.

I'm done with trying. I want brothels in my country.