Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What you think of the covid situation in india

hopefully India will have more room from this and de-populate going forward. We should really just give them all the vaccines they ask for.

If the vaccines worked shouldn't deaths be going down?

Adventures in Curryland

When did India ever have a health system?

They‘ve always burned bodies in the streets.

The only thing mother Teresa did for Indians is gathered the dying people in the street and sit next to them while they died. She got off on their painful deaths. No pain killers. Never tried to save them.

People donated to that. Rich people visited her facilities.

She took pain killers on her deathbed after watching thousands of Indians die painfully

Less population is good. We need a kill off

They can have my vaccine, I don't want it

I thought curries had an immune system that can take on any disease? I mean it can literally take on the ganges river.

Its fake news you fucking mong

It's either a jewish fraud or a jewish mass murder...

I don't care

I feel for currys but, when the media talks about the covid situation in India, I can only laugh. It's so ridiculous. India has much bigger problems, what do they care about a cold jfl. Yet they talk like India is in shambles over this. :feelskek:
Its fake news you fucking mong
based

Its globalist media propaganda. There's always been a lot of people dying in this slums when there was a serious flu pandemic. Same as in slums in South America. I mean there isn't a real health system anyway. Its nothing different now. People dying, that's what people do. :feelsohh:

Superpower by 2020 back at it again.

they can use a little population reduction tbh

Less population is good. We need a kill off
south asia has 2 billion population ,even if half of them die off its still alot.India/paksitan/bengladesh need to reduce to 500-600 million