Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What you do when someone ask if you are virgin?

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
I was talking with one of my clients that buy me cigarettes on my small shop and he said that he had sex with a virgin when she was 17 and that he had a son with her which was latter murdered. And he also said that he had other 3 kids with another woman some years after that ( he was not with the previous woman anymore ) and he dared to ask if I already had sex before. I felt a lot embarrassed but I lied saying that yes I had which is a lie, indeed some years in the past I came close of doing it but I refused to meet the girl because of my extreme social anxiety.

I wish anyone cared about me enough to ask about my sex life.

I just tell them the truth. I have no reason to hide it

Depends who would ask
My family never asks but they know, and if they asked I would just say the truth
If it's a stranger I would say whatever I can to move on from the topic, lie if I have to

This has never happened.

Never happens for some reason. I think I look intimidating.

nobody has ever asked but i wouldn't lie. people can spot a subhuman when they see one.

Depends on who they are

No one talks to me since I don't know anyone except some relatives who obviously don't talk about things like that.

I am outing myself before anyone asks

I keep planning to reply like this if it comes up:

I used to lie, but I haven't been asked in about 10 years.

Truecel trait : nobody ever asked you if you're still a virgin.

The few times in the past when I was asked if I was a virgin I would lie and say no, but I think if anyone asked me nowadays I would be honest because I don't think it's something for me to be ashamed of it just sucks.

Why would a customer ask that?
Are you a kid?

Haven’t been asked in a while. But when I did get asked years ago I would just respond with a lie saying I had. It would save the embarrassing questions that would come after if you asked honestly:fuk:

I always lie about that and always will, but I make it believable so they don't question it.

I try not to expose too much. I say ive had relationships before and i choose a believable name to say it with such as maybe a daughter of my moms friends or a distant cousin. I also dont take pictures of myself at all so that is my excuse to me not having pictures with my fake gf

If you're asked that question openly, it's way too over, but lie anyway. Always lie.
Agree. When I was younger I was simping hard over this foid and I told my friends that we had sex because I didn't want them to think that I was a sucker.

Result: I was a sucker. At least my friends think that I did lose my virginity.

People don't ask me about my virginity, cause i think it's already obvious to them that a person with such deformed, repulsive face is sexless.