Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What you are living in your 20s is a tutorial for later life

Weeb

Weeb

Recruit
★★★★★
I realized during my last year in uni. I had my final exams seesions and I knew that whether I suceeded or failed it wouldn't matter cause I would still not get laid. But I knew that failing would make things slightly worse so, I studied very had despite knowing that I would still be adepressed piece of shit afterwards.

This is just a tutorial for adult life. As a future wageslave, you will have to work like a dog without any alterior motive like providing for your family or gf. You will be forced to work so that you can survive and so that you can work further on. Because if you don't work you will end up on the street and evnetually die.

It's just an endless cycle. Wake up->work->home->sleep-->wake up->repeat. There is no point to it. You are just a tax paying bot for a degenerate society that praises chads and femoids while devoted hard working men get shat over simply because they are gnenetically inferior. JFL at life.

Last edited:
Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

I realized during my last year in uni. I had my final exams seesions and I knew that whether I suceeded or failed it wouldn't matter cause I would still not get laid. But I knew that failing would make things slightly worse so, I studied very had despite knowing that I would still be adepressed piece of shit afterwards.

This is just a tutorial for adult life. As a future wageslave, you will have to work like a dog without any alterior motive like providing for your family or gf. You will be forced to work so that you can survive and so that you can work further on. Because if you don't work you will end up on the street and evnetually die.

It's just an endless cycle. Wake up->work->home->sleep-->wake up->repeat. There is no point to it. You are just a tax paying bot for a degenerate society that praises chads and femoids while devoted hard working men get shat over simply because they are gnenetically inferior. JFL at life.
At least you are smart enough for studying. Other people who are low iq can only hope for shitty wageslave jobs.