Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what year do you wish you were blackpilled?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I wish I was blackpilled before teenage years so I knew what was coming to torture me.

I sort of wish I was never blackpilled.

As soon as possible so I would know not to eat so poorly and be a little more active so I wouldn't have been so fat and unappealing. If not for making friends or foids, then myself. Also, I want to focus on my skills as soon as possible.

2017 so I could have joined .is back then and be an oldfag

eh, I would say that im happy that I wasn't black pilled while I was young. I had hope and enthusiasm. When you discover the black pill, your whole world shatters and you understand that things are meaningless. You become depressed at how the world is and you don't have much motivation to do stuff. Bluepilled incels are happier than us. "Ignorance is bliss".

I always knew something was up so i spent most days inside while others had gfs and bfs

Got blackpilled fully at 19

Never or at birth to try better

I sort of wish I was never blackpilled.
This. Ignorance is bliss. There is some satisfaction in knowing the truth and seeing things for what they are, but at the end of the day, why should I if I am happier not knowing those things.

eh, I would say that im happy that I wasn't black pilled while I was young. I had hope and enthusiasm. When you discover the black pill, your whole world shatters and you understand that things are meaningless. You become depressed at how the world is and you don't have much motivation to do stuff. Bluepilled incels are happier than us. "Ignorance is bliss".
:feelsbadman: :yes:

I was okay being blackpilled at the age I was when I found out about it (15-16). Found out about looksmaxxing early on and tried literally everything. Nothing changed the reality of my situation, but I can at least say I tried. I'm 24 now.

Well, probably also around teenage years, i mean, I didn't know about blackpill ideology till last year, before that i just considered myself to be a loser virgin

I was already blackpilled since I was a kid from how people treated me. I knew I would be a virgin since I was 11, and I let myself be a high inhib pushover because I knew that nobody would take me seriously. When I found out about the blackpill, I wasn't that surprised by it as most of it was just confirming what I already learned from my experiences.

When I was 14 would’ve been a good time. At that age I was getting bullied daily by my family for being ugly and when I tried searching online for a solution I was hit with bluepilled quora posts gaslighting me. I even used to ask in Muslim communities and was hit with the same shit, can’t explain the amount of times I was told the story of julaybib lol

At birth. I wasted many years trying to improve myself and have hope but humans are useless. Youre either above 7/10 as an ethnic man or absolutely useless if you dont provide money or force marriage upon someone.